Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
  • I thought that it was a little expensive for only 14 strips but my friend told me that it worked really well so I still got a box
  • I was impressed because when I looked on the strip, there were a lot of small and white blackheads

• by labeya17

I have a lot of blackheads on my nose. I used to squeeze them all out but it only left me with huge pores and scarring on my nose. It was a very ugly sight. My friend suggested that I use Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. I got the box which contains 14 strips for $11 at Watson’s in SM Manila. I thought that it was a little expensive for only 14 strips but my friend told me that it worked really well so I still got a box.

I read the instructions on the box first before applying it on my nose. I made sure that I cleansed my face thoroughly with a mild cleanser first to remove all the dirt on my face. I made sure

that my nose is completely wet because the strip would not stick if the nose area is dry. I twisted the strip and separate all the slits. I pressed it firmly on my nose and it stuck well. It felt really nice and it didn’t feel as if there was a strip removing all the blackheads on my nose. I just let it sit for only 15 minutes for it to do its job or until the strip is really stiff. During the first time that I used it I had trouble removing the strip on my nose. I tried removing it but it hurts too much so I just slightly wet the strip with water which makes it easier to remove. I was impressed because when ...

• I looked on the strip, there were a lot of small and white blackheads. It really took a lot of the blackheads without affecting the appearance of my pores unlike when I squeeze it out. It felt a little drying on my skin so I just apply moisturizer on it for it to be hydrated.

I only use the strip only once a week because it tends to dry out my skin too much. I just make sure that I apply a good moisturizer after using it. I have very sensitive and acne-prone skin but it works really well in removing all the dirt and grime on my nose without irritating it. There were fewer blackheads on my nose and the pores are also less noticeable and smaller

after only using it for 3 months. I was really impressed because I do not have to constantly squeeze my nose just to remove the gunk out. Doing this might remove the blackheads instantly but it left me with unsightly huge pores on my nose. I would rather use this pore cleansing strip than to do that again.

Would I repurchase? Yes, definitely. It is the only strip that has completely removed all the blackheads on my nose and has also helped a lot in improving the appearance of my pores. You might think that the box containing 14 strips is too expensive for $11, but it usually last me for about 3 months because I only use it once a week thereby saving me more in the long run.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081234560831/k2311a0817/8.17.10