Mikomi Wireless Deskset Black Keyboard and Mouse  » Computers  »
  • I love my desktop now because it has that minimalistic look

• by starlight

I got this from techy brother in UK. He’s trying to upgrade my old desktop here. First thing he gave me was an LCD monitor. The next one was a UPS because here in our province blackouts happen almost every week. And the latest one that he gave me was this wireless keyboard and mouse by Mikomi.

I love the sleek look of the keyboard. The mouse is a bit for my hand, I’m used to using

small-sized mouse but after a few tries, I adapted on it easily. The keyboard and mouse is very easy to install. In fact I haven’t used the software, the keyboard and mouse is a plug and play instrument. It’s very easy to use. I heard from my brother that this brand is very cheap there and the quality is okay.

One benefit of having a wireless keyboard and mouse is it minimizes the clutter in the computer table. I ...

• love my desktop now because it has that minimalistic look. Another advantage of having a wireless keyboard and mouse is, there are times when I love to lie down whilst typing documents, now it’s easier because I just carry the keyboard on my bed and position the monitor into my direction and I type all I want.

I love the style of the keyboard and it’s functional hot keys. As for the mouse, the battery life was not that long.

After a month’s use, the battery on my mouse went dead. I switched into a rechargeable one to save money.

I have heard from other buyers that they’re keyboard and mouse didn’t last long, I hope that it won’t happen to me as there are mixed reviews about it. But if ever this won’t last a year, it’s okay because the price is just cheap and I don’t feel that you have been duped into buying one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1917081234550831/k2311a0817/8.17.10