Equate Ultra Strength Muscle Rub  » Medicine  »
  • I highly recommend this to anyone as I've already proven it to be very effective and has no side effects

• by riezl

For months I’ve suffered from joint paints, especially in my wrists. I’ve tried taking medicines but the pain won’t go away. Then a friend recommended me this Equate Ultra Strength Muscle Rub, the pain lessened gradually and almost gone after using it for a month.

I also found out that Equate Ultra Strength Muscle Rub is perfect for migraines, I work in front of the computer everyday for ten hours and doing this really give me terrible headaches and migraines. What I do is I apply the cream onto my

forehead before going to bed and massage it softly and repetitively for 2 minutes.

It helps me relax doing that and gets me to sleep really quickly. I’m really very thankful to my friend for recommending this to me, she is also suffering from muscle pains and joint pains and the medicine was also recommended to her by her aunt.

She said it really helps her feel better everytime the pain attacks and she makes sure to keep one in her bag at all times. My friend’s aunt is ...

• about 60 years old now, and is suffering from arthritis, she said her aunt never leaves the house without this.

She applies the cream before going to bed and also in the morning. Equate Ultra Strength Muscle Rub is a pain relieving cream, it is non greasy and has a soothing effect.

It works in treating minor pains such as joint pains, muscle pains and some form of arthritis. It is for external use only and should not be taken orally.

It has a soothing menthol smell which I also

like and contributes to making me feel better and relaxed. In addition to that, it worked on almost all body pains that I suffered from, which eliminated the need to take pills and other pain reliever medicines.

My friend and her aunt also greatly benefited from using this muscle cream alone, they also can testify that it minimized taking pain reliever pills thus reduced the side effects some pills have. I highly recommend this to anyone as I’ve already proven it to be very effective and has no side effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617081234540831/k2311a0817/8.17.10