Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
  • She claimed it was the best cleanser she had ever tried on her sensitive skin
  • And even though it was quite expensive for a facial cleanser at about twenty dollars, I decided to give it a try
  • I believe it is mild and gentle enough for all skin types
  • I enjoy the lovely scent that makes using it a pleasure
  • For its efficient removal of make-up and gentleness of the skin, I think it is worth every dollar

• by ablosh

I had never used Philosophy products before finding out from a friend about Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser. She claimed it was the best cleanser she had ever tried on her sensitive skin. She was always getting break-outs whenever she tries out new products but she said this particular one didn’t cause any allergic reaction. And even though it was quite expensive for a facial cleanser at about twenty dollars, I decided to give it a try.

I have fair, and sometimes, sensitive skin and other cleansers can aggravate my skin and cause rashes

or a break-out. Good thing, this cleanser did not. It does a superb job of removing dirt, grime, oil and make-up whenever I use it at the end of the day. I also like that does not sting or irritate the eyes like some cleansers can do when I’m trying to remove stubborn eye makeup. I believe it is mild and gentle enough for all skin types. I also am happy that after cleansing and rinsing, it does not leave any residue and makes your skin immediately feel smoother and softer to the touch.

I ...

• enjoy the lovely scent that makes using it a pleasure. I like that despite its mild qualities, it is able to remove make-up completely with just one wash. Other cleansers that can remove make-up are definitely harsher to my skin.

A little improvement can be made though on its effectivity with removing waterproof mascara, as it sometimes still leave blots of black clinging onto my lashes. However, the Philosopy Purity Made Simple Cleanser does well with removing my eye shadow and eye liners, so I would still give this two thumbs up!

This cleanser saves

me time and truly hydrates my skin that it has become a staple in my skin care regimen. I use this every time I have full make-up on, as it eliminates having to use several products or harsh make-up removers that sometimes leave my skin feeling tight and dry. It is an all-in-one cleanser that is amazingly gentle but nevertheless, effective.

It’s a bit on the pricey end, but all Philosophy products are. For its efficient removal of make-up and gentleness of the skin, I think it is worth every dollar. I highly recommend this.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117081234330831/k2311a0817/8.17.10