Pronexin acne medicine  » Medicine  »
  • But unfortunately I get bumps all over my face to the point where I have to try tons of different products to get a little clarity
  • A pretty penny is what I would call it, I paid $30 for a small bottle which was ridiculous to me and honestly when I first bought it, I thought it was a waste of money
  • I found after using Pronexin acne medicine for about a month and a half, I noticed a change I my skin
  • When I first started using it, I noticed that my skin got really dry
  • This wasn’t a huge deal of course, the big problem was that it burned whenever I put it on

• by willyable

AS a young man not too young. I deal with acne from time to time. I hate calling it acne because I feel as if that’s for the teenagers. But unfortunately I get bumps all over my face to the point where I have to try tons of different products to get a little clarity. I’ve tried proactive and got absolutely no great results. I ended up buying Pronexin acne medicine for a nice price. A pretty penny is what I would call it, I paid $30 for a small bottle which was ridiculous to me and honestly when I first bought it, I thought it was a waste of money. My wife told me that she felt it was a great investment. I on the other hand found it silly.

I found after using

Pronexin acne medicine for about a month and a half, I noticed a change I my skin. I can’t say that it was a good change. But it wasn’t all that bad either. There were positives and negatives when it came to using this skin medicine.

When I first started using it, I noticed that my skin got really dry. I know from experience that when you have oily skin, you are more prone to getting bumps and acne, so I felt that having dry skin might be a plus. In the long run I found that having dry skin made my face really itchy. Over time this became a bit irritating to me. They aid that it didn’t dry but that was a lie because that’s exactly what it did to me skin.

Another thing ...

• that I noticed was the smell was something a female would put on her face rather than a male. It was a bit sweet smelling to me. This wasn’t a huge deal of course, the big problem was that it burned whenever I put it on. I almost got to the point where I almost stopped putting it on my face.

Despite the downside of this acne medicine, I will admit that it worked good enough for me to be able to see the results. I started noticed the bumps on my forehead become lighter and less red. I also noticed that after using it for a month and a half, my natural skin moisture started coming back which was a plus.

I was expecting something because I was suppose to use it twice a day.

It’s more like a scrub than it is a paste. I didn’t have to put it on and leave it on. I put it on when I took a shower, scrubbed it off and went about my business. It was just that simple.

I do like the fact that it’s a nutritional supplement which gives more health to my skin. It made my skin look so good, that my wife started using it on hers. The other downside that I noticed was that I was told that I had to continue to use this acne treatment FOREVER! I really am not interested in using something for that long of a period. I haven’t used it for about a few weeks and my skin still looks good. I’ve had more improvement with this medicine than I have with proactive.

Pronexin acne medicine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616081234280931/k2311a0816/8.16.10