Vicks Nyquil Cold and Flu relief liquid  » Medicine  »
  • I will say that YOU MUST drink something right after, if you want to avoid walking around with a thick menthol taste in your mouth
  • Another thing is if you have Liver disease , or a Cough that occurs with mucus and or a breathing problem, you can’t take this
  • It doesn’t cost much at all and the bottle itself is a nice size as well
  • I noticed that first time I started taking this medicine that I was antsy, I couldn’t really be still for some reason
  • So Iwouldn’t recommend that anyone drink alcohol while taking Nyquil it’s not a good idea

• by willyable

Oh man I had some real issues not to long ago with the flu. Every year I end up getting a bad cold and or the flu right before the fall comes. I have always had great results with Vicks Nyquil Cold and Flu relief liquid. It works better for me than the Dayquil.

The thing that separates Vicks Nyquil Cold and Flu relief liquid from all the other medicines used to relieve colds is that, it actually works. It doesn’t just work for a couch, but it works for headaches, the flu, cough, sore throat, minor aches pain, fever.

Now I will say that the sore throat

thing was a bit off for. It didn’t work well in that area. I was still miserable in that situation, it didn’t do well with the sore throat. Another thing I did notice was that it was thick and it coated my throat for a few minutes but after that, it just wore off. The taste is disgusting and that was one of the things that I didn’t like about this medicine. The after taste was another thing that I didn’t like as well. I will say that YOU MUST drink something right after, if you want to avoid walking around with a thick menthol taste in your mouth.

Even though it works well and I choose to take it only when I NEED to. The ingredients is what bothers and I am really shaky about the side affects. This medicine has acetaminophen in it, so I have to be careful to not get too sick too often because it can cause liver damage, if taken too much. Another thing is if you have Liver disease , or a Cough that occurs with mucus and or a breathing problem, you can’t take this. They also say that if you have asthma, or emphysema then you may not want to mess with it either.

• Vicks Nyquil Cold and Flu relief liquid
      I can’t really say too much because I have asthma and I’ve been taking it. So far I haven’t had any issues but that doesn’t mean that I won’t in the near future.

The price is decent, I can get a bottle of Vick Nyquil Cold and Flu relief liquid for around $7 or so. It doesn’t cost much at all and the bottle itself is a nice size as well.

Now lets talk about the side effects that can occur during the time you are taking this medicine. I noticed that first time I started taking this medicine that I was antsy, I couldn’t really be still

for some reason. I mean it was actually suppose to put me to sleep but it did the exact opposite. How much fun is that? Once I called down though I as able to focus and it made me really sleepy. After about 45 minutes, I was tucked away in the bed sleep. It doesn’t leave me feeling overly drowsy in the morning which is a great thing. I think I appreciate that the most.

I did make a mistake and I drank a beer while taking this medicine and it made me even more drowsy. So Iwouldn’t recommend that anyone drink alcohol while taking Nyquil it’s not a good idea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616081234260931/k2311a0816/8.16.10