Parents choice Baby Diapers
  • When my daughter was born, we made it our business to buy the best diapers we could
  • But I’ve never had a problem with Wal-Mart and that items that they sell and that is why I trusted in their brand for my daughter
  • I think that this is what gives them the most secure
  • They are definitely good to put on your child at night though
  • I noticed that when it comes to her size, they are much bigger than they should be

• by willyable

When my daughter was born, we made it our business to buy the best diapers we could. It was cute the first four to five months or and then it just got ridiculous. I mean there was no way in the world that I could continue to purchase diapers that were $15 a go. We were going through at least three packs a week so with that being said either we would have to stop changing her as much or change over the diapers that we used. I figured if we found a good diaper then we could just go with that spend half the money we used to spend.

After trying out tons of different diapers, we went with the good old parents choice. The reason why we decided to go with

Parent’s Choice was because it was cheaper than the regular diapers I had been buying and plus they just work so well. I didn’t think that they would even work the way that they did all because they were an off brand pack of diapers. But I’ve never had a problem with Wal-Mart and that items that they sell and that is why I trusted in their brand for my daughter.

These diapers have leak protection which was a shocker to me as well, The sides are made perfectly to wrap around your tiny legs for support and closure. It was effortless in the way they fit and that is what made me like them so much. I also like the closing tabs that are located on them. I think that this is ...

• what gives them the most secure. I’ve never had problems with them detaching and they are secure enough to keep her from pulling her diaper of. They have cute little animals on the top that makes them stylish and that is the part my daughter likes about them.

Now the only thing that I would say to watch out for when using these diapers is the length of time that you keep your child in them. They aren’t that secure in that area. Like with Pampers you can keep them in one of those for a little longer than you should without worrying about them leaking or having a huge puffy diaper. Well with Parent’s Choice, you get the opposite of that. You shouldn’t over use these diapers because they will puff up on you

and will leak. That happened to me more than a couple of times.

They are definitely good to put on your child at night though. My daughter does well in them at night and that s a great thing.

The only other issue that I have with Parent’s Choice is the whole size thing. I noticed that when it comes to her size, they are much bigger than they should be. A Size two looks more like a size 3. So it seems as if we have to buy down a size when buying in these diapers. But other than that I think that these are a great pack of diapers for $6. It doesn’t get any better than that deal. It’s fairly odd to find a pack of diapers that actually are about something.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5416081234250931/k2311a0816/8.16.10