Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner for Color-treated Hair
  • I saw the bright green bottle and read the label that specified it was made for colored hair so I bought it
  • I also bought the accompanying Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo for colored hair to get the best results
  • I love the lasting scent it has on my hair too, from the start of my day to the time I go to sleep
  • I think the nutrients in the conditioner work to repair my hair so that it is always healthy

• by ablosh

I have thick, dry and poofy hair and I’ve had it colored so many times, that it has become a little damaged, especially at the ends. This is why I was looking for a conditioner that would meet my needs. I saw the bright green bottle and read the label that specified it was made for colored hair so I bought it. I also bought the accompanying Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo for colored hair to get the best results.

The instant I used this fruity-smelling

conditioner and massage on my hair, it is as if the tangles just disappear. The consistency is rich and creamy, and it works wonders on any kinks. I always leave it on as I scrub and wash my body to give it time to do its work. After about two or three minutes, I shower again and it rinses off well, not leaving any streaks of product on my hair. I’ve tried other conditioners that would make my hair limp. But this Garnier conditioner,

• despite its richness, doesn’t feel heavy on my hair.

I love the lasting scent it has on my hair too, from the start of my day to the time I go to sleep. Other people notice that my hair looks so much better now, like I’ve had salon treatments done. It has more gloss, volume and strength as I don’t have split ends anymore. My hair has become more manageable and softer to the touch as well. Even with using a styling iron and a

blow dryer, my hair has become more resistant to damage. I think the nutrients in the conditioner work to repair my hair so that it is always healthy.

I’ve bought two sets for my mom and my sister and they are both very happy with the results too. Now, the three of us have shiny, beautiful colored hair. I have tried other conditioners specified for color-treated hair, but only Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner for colored hair has given me the soft and healthy hair I have always wanted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116081234180931/k2311a0816/8.16.10