Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo for Color-treated Hair  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo for Colored Hair, because it was specified for my hair type plus the bright green bottle caught my eye
  • My hair is definitely softer, with fewer frizzes and became quite manageable
  • I love using it as I take a bath at night so that I can still smell my hair as I go to sleep
  • I would also recommend the conditioner as a partner for it, so that you can get the ultimate results

• by ablosh

I have colored hair with highlights and my hair gets quite poofy or dry with other shampoos, so I was on the search for a new shampoo that would help nurture my battered hair. I bought the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo for Colored Hair, because it was specified for my hair type plus the bright green bottle caught my eye. I tried it and found it wonderfully effective!

The scent is fruity, but wasn’t too strong

or too sweet, and made shampooing a pleasure. I just use a coin-sized drop of the shampoo and lather it into my wet hair. It is rich so it lasts more before I have to go and get another bottle. I tend to leave it on while I scrub myself, so that the scent gets absorbed more by my hair.

With the first try, my hair felt a little softer after rinsing, but I wanted to test ...

• it out if I used it consistently. So after a month of using it daily, I got the results I wanted. My hair is definitely softer, with fewer frizzes and became quite manageable. It doesn’t need to be blow-dried anymore, and there are hardly any split-ends anymore.

What’s more, the scent of my hair is lovely all day. I love using it as I take a bath at night so that I can still smell my hair

as I go to sleep. It’s pretty good value for your money, as it gives you softer and shinier hair in return. I would also recommend the conditioner as a partner for it, so that you can get the ultimate results.

It is a definite must-have for me, and maybe a must-try for all of you who are still looking for a shampoo for color-treated hair. It is worth the buck for the results you’re going to have!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116081234170931/k2311a0816/8.16.10