5-Seat Comfort Line Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa  » Other  »
  • I know that it seems as if I have been complaining about a lot of the things that I’ve bought in the past but this purchase is one of a kind
  • I enjoy a lot of different things about the 5-Seat Comfort Line Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa and I plan on sharing them with you
  • For $800 we got a lot of features with this thing, so many that I found myself sitting in it every other night just to relax my mind
  • At first glance, I thought it would take a while but I was wrong
  • So far we enjoy this spa and I find it much enjoyed between my wife and I

• by willyable

I know that it seems as if I have been complaining about a lot of the things that I’ve bought in the past but this purchase is one of a kind. I actually have some good things to say about this purchase. I enjoy a lot of different things about the 5-Seat Comfort Line Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa and I plan on sharing them with you.

Who’s idea was it to buy this beautiful piece of patio furniture? Well it was my idea but my wife was the one who went through with the buy. It was our anniversary and we wanted to go all out and that is what we did. We bought the 5-Seat Comfort Line Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa for $800 which was a great price because most spas run over $1000 and more. So we got a steal with

this one. For $800 we got a lot of features with this thing, so many that I found myself sitting in it every other night just to relax my mind.

One of the things that I liked about this spa was that it sat up to five people which means that it’s HUGE. I actually can fit my daughter in it as well, including myself, my wife, her mother and two other people. So the size of this thing is something to talk about it.

I also like that it didn’t take any time for us to set it up. It had great instructions and it didn’t take us past two hours to set it up. At first glance, I thought it would take a while but I was wrong. All you need is two people a screw driver and ...

• the instructions and you are set to go.

It Plugs into standard 120v household outlet which was just right for us because we had this outlet located right on our deck. We didn’t have to get plumbing and wiring down to set it up. All I had to do was put the water in with a hose and turn it on.

There is a digital temperature control that comes on this thing so that we can keep up with the temperature. There is no way to make it too hot and no way to keep it too cold.

Now the micro air jets are what bothers me some times. They are soothing to a certain extent. But my wife and I feel as if they are a bit too strong and that is a major issue because once they are own,

that’s it. There is no turning them down to make them run softer. They run just how they run and that’s that.

It holds 280 gallons of water and the outside diameter is 73″ and the Height is 27″. There is a cover that comes with it that is insulated which keeps the heat in longer. It’s easy to put on and easy to take off.

The only thing that we have to purchase outside of this spa is the filters. There is a starter set that comes with it but once they run out, we have to buy a new pack. So far we enjoy this spa and I find it much enjoyed between my wife and I. It’s a great party essential and I don’t think that we plan on ever living in our home without it.

quick note by anonymous :

hello. thinking about purchasing one of these spa in a box. When the jets are on is it loud? Can this be put outside in winter. How was your electric bill after you pluged in?

Galega says :

5-Seat Comfort Line Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa is a completely comfortable unit. Comfort also means silence when jets are on. Your customers won’t notice anything when the jets are on apart from subtle whirling sound. Being portable, you can definitely put it outside during winter.

Justin Smith says :

I would suggest researching Spa in Boxes before taking the plunge. No pun intended. I would stay away from them because anything in a box just sounds cheap to me. I would expect some cracking and possible loud jets, etc. That is just my opinion though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1216081233920831/k2311a0816/8.16.10