Pu Dong International Airport  » Airlines  »
Pu Dong, Shanghai
  • Drinking fountains were installed in various convenient locations from the gate to the immigration counter

• by MBFX220
      I’d been to Shanghai once for an oversea project in the Pu Dong industrial park. Upon arrival, my first impression of the airport was that the airport was rather small, for an international airport that channel travellers to the mega city of Shanghai.

However, to my pleasant surprise,

the airport was very well equipped with a lot of modern facilities.

Luggage carts were plenty and easily located a long the pathway.

The washrooms were clean, well kept and hygenic.

Drinking fountains were installed in various convenient locations from the gate to the immigration counter.

Immigration officer ...

• however, looked a bit stern and was not particularly polite, but I had no complaint and the process was rather smooth.

On departure side, there were quite a number of procedures to get into the terminal and the security process was rather time consuming, there were at least

3 stages of checking.

Luckily I reached the airport early on the day I leave, the whole process took me about an hour to get to the terminal.

On the waiting area, there were plenty of duty free shops that I could spend time looking while waiting for the boarding call.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402901123390831/k2311a0129/1.29.07