Bissell Natural Sweep 92N0  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • I thought that spending $25 on a natural sweeper was a waste of money and time
  • Ok so lets get down to business, why didn’t I like the Bissell Natural Sweep 92N0

• by willyable

The only reason why we have the Bissell Natural Sweep 92N0 is because my wife thought it would be a great idea. Something new to have in the house is what she seen it as. I thought that spending $25 on a natural sweeper was a waste of money and time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a old school broom or vacuum cleaner around. Plus this thing just came off really cheesy and cheap. Sometimes you can look at something and tell that it’s not all that great in quality and that is how I felt about this sweeper.

Ok so lets get down to business, why didn’t I like the Bissell Natural Sweep 92N0? Well for many reasons that’s easy to explain. I hated it because of the quality. You can look at it and

tell that it’s cheap. The handle itself was flimsy and short. I mean I nearly had to bend over to use the thing. The top part of it eventually came off after using it so much. So we ended up with a handle that was dangerous to touch. Not only did it come apart at the top but it came apart at the bottom as well. I had to reattach it more than a couple of times which made me so angry.

Despite the fact that the handle kept coming off, I want to talk about the fact that this thing didn’t pick up worth of nothing. WE have a dog and a cat and so we have a lot of hair around the house. So we need something that will allow us to pick up pet hair ...

• effectively. Nope, that isn’t what we got with this cheap thing. I had to not only try to clean hair up with this thing but turn around and run the vacuum cleaner over it as well. I felt as if this was just double the work.

The Bissell Natural Sweep 92N0 is very hard to put away. It doesn’t fold up and I can’t just throw it in the closet whenever I need to. So it’s just in the way. I hate that and most of the time it’s just in the way.

Oh and lets not talk about the fact that after using this thing for over a month or so, it started to spit the dirt right back out. How nice is this, I can’t stand to have to clean and double clean my stuff and that is

what this sweeper causes me to do. We don’t even use it anymore because of this. I told my wife that this thing was a waste of time and I could tell just by looking at the box.

Thirdly, it doesn’t move over the carpet all that well. It seems as if it gets stuck when using it. I try using it over the kitchen floor and man, I don’t get no type of positive results. Once again I have to run the broom across the floor after using it. I find that this sweeper is a waste of time and energy and I’m still trying to get my wife to take it back to the store. I can’t stand the idea of it being in my house anymore. I could have used that $25 on something more useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316081233890831/k2311a0816/8.16.10