Banzai Cannonball Splash Backyard Inflatable Water Slide  » General  »
1.0
  • I thought that maybe we should go to a water park and watch a few babes in some swim suits
  • I thought that it would have been a bit longer and maybe a bit wider than what it was but my nephew and daughter enjoyed so, hey
  • I would recommend kids use it rather than adults
  • On to the major problem, the adults stopped playing on the slide and left it to the kids

• by willyable

The person who coerced me into buying this Banzai Cannonball Splash Backyard Inflatable Water Slide for $75 was my nephew and brother. It was fathers day and we were out hanging around trying to find something to do. I thought that maybe we should go to a water park and watch a few babes in some swim suits. They figured we could hang around at the house with our own fun. WE are huge kids and love to get down and dirty with all the other kids around the neighborhood.

I wasn’t expecting any one to say lets get s water slide but that’s what they did. Thank goodness I didn’t have to actually spend all of my money on it. We went half and half on it and took it home. Now for

$75 It wasn’t all that I expected. I was expecting a little more. I thought that it would have been a bit longer and maybe a bit wider than what it was but my nephew and daughter enjoyed so, hey.

The Banzai Cannonball Splash Backyard Inflatable Water Slide came with a 13” inflatable slide ramp which ended in the splash pool. Now the splash pool was ok in size it was around 8”, It wasn’t nothing to brag about, more than one person couldn’t land in it at once.

The fun part about the slide was that unlike the other slides that we have bought in the past, this one actually came with a body board. The body board was a bit skeet and it wasn’t big enough for my wide body but I ...

• tried using it. I would recommend kids use it rather than adults. It was a bit flimsy as well, there was nothing sturdy about this body board at all.

On to the major problem, the adults stopped playing on the slide and left it to the kids. The slide itself ended up ripping for some odd reason. I mean really for $75 there is no way this thing should have ripped in a months time span. It ripped so bad that no one could actually slide on it. We eventually tore it apart and left it as a regular kiddie pool which no one sat in for real When my daughter finally asked to sit in it, the pool itself fell apart. So we ended up with absolutely nothing. I mean a waste of money

down the drain. I had a feeling that it wasn’t about much when we first purchased it. But I was just going with the flow.

The sprinkler on it don’t even give off enough effect to be about anything. So I figure why even dwell off of it tearing. Everything about this pool was way too short for anyone to enjoy. By the time you get to the pool itself, you are flying over the top and into the grass .The pool itself doesn’t hold enough water for the kids to be stopped in the first place.

Waste of money for anyone wanting to be a water slide. Go cheaper, because the expensive ones work just like the cheap ones do. They function horribly and aren’t about absolutely nothing. This is not where it’s at for the kids!

Banzai Cannonball Splash Backyard Inflatable Water Slide

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116081233880831/k2311a0816/8.16.10