The Dell Streak Android Tablet  » Electronics  »
  • During this convention she was advise to experience this tablet on her own time and do a company review
  • There were things that I thought could be better and I found areas that should have more strengths
  • I didn’t have a problem telling my wife what areas needed to be better and she didn’t hesitate to take in my advice
  • I love the fact that we were able to put our photos, and our music on it through a USB connection
  • I wouldn’t recommend this tablet to anyone who is clumsy

• by willyable

My wife has worked for Dell for almost 20 years and she has had the pleasure of experiencing tons of different products from them. I, myself have had the luxury of doing the same. So I don’t have much to complain about. She recently went to the UK to a convention pertaining to the Dell Streak Andriod Tablet. During this convention she was advise to experience this tablet on her own time and do a company review. Of course, me being the man that I am, I was ready to get my hands on it as soon as she walked through the door.

My experience with this Dell Streak Android Tablet was

a mixed one. Even though there are huge raves about it. There were things that I thought could be better and I found areas that should have more strengths. I didn’t have a problem telling my wife what areas needed to be better and she didn’t hesitate to take in my advice.

At first glance, the Dell streak is sleek. I mean really sleek. It comes in black and red. My wife had the all black one which comes off to look like a hand held mobile phone. Unlike the Apple Tablet, it’s much smaller and a lot more mobile. This one can easily fit into your hand , as well as your pocket. I was able to take it with me without it getting in my way.

Everything about this Android Tablet was touch and go. There weren’t really any buttons on it. Other than that three buttons located on the bottom. This tablet is based around 3G WiFi, so surfing the web is a synch. I’m talking about fast web surfing. I love the fact that we were able to put our photos, and our music on it through a USB connection. And looking and listening to our media was so much fun. The screen had a high pixel density which makes looking it media crystal clear. I didn’t ever find myself ...

• The Dell Streak Android Tablet
      squinting and the colors were extremely vibrant.

Even though the tablet is hand held size, it’s really thin and that’s what makes it interesting. It can be easily broken though, if it’s dropped. I wouldn’t recommend this tablet to anyone who is clumsy.

You get a car dock kit, battery replacement, as well as an AV dock. There is a sharp 5-inch capacitive multi-touch WVGA (800×480) display . A 5 MP auto focus camera with dual LED flash is my favorite feature. I’m able to point & shoot quickly and I can upload to YouTube and Flickr. I can expand my memory to 32GB if I choose

to which gives this thing massive appeal. I can’t wait until I can get one of my own.

There wasn’t a real down side to this thing. Other than the fact that it’s not mobilized as far as cellular is concerned, The Apple allows you to integrate your phone with it, and this one does not. I guess maybe they have a ways to go. But they need to really work on that if they plan on keeping up with technology. I personally think that it’s going to do well and I plan on talking about it for a long time to come. I don’t think the computer market is ready for this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1616081233870831/k2311a0816/8.16.10