Robitussin Cough and Cold Long acting Liquid
  • Another thing that I noticed was that it burned my stomach once it made it’s way down
  • I know it’s not all about the taste but for me I need something that is going to go down at least easy

• by willyable

I’ve never been a fan of medicine. And honestly my wife has to force me to take it. I had a cold a while back that was lethal. I had a cough that kept me up all most all night long. I didn’t know what to do so I tried the long time Robitussin Cough and Cold Long acting Liquid that was in my medicine cabinet. My wife gives it to my daughter all the time so I figured it wouldn’t hurt for me to try it. I was at my wits end with my cold and cough, so I had no other choice really.

First off let me say that I hated the way that it tasted, it wasn’t good at all. The taste was strong and it left an after taste in my mouth

that made me mad. Another thing that I noticed was that it burned my stomach once it made it’s way down. How not fun is that. I know it’s not all about the taste but for me I need something that is going to go down at least easy.

As far as the results is concerned, I guess it was hit or miss because part of me felt as if it worked and the other part felt as if it didn’t. The first night I took it, it seemed as if it might have suppressed my couch for a couple of hours but after that I was back to cough my lungs back up.

It did though, relieve me of the symptoms that I had. I had a headache with my cold an dI also had chest ...

• pain which subsided along the way as well. Even though I didn’t take Robitussin Cough and Cold Long acting Liquid for that reason, I still found a bit of comfort from it in this area. I also had a fever and it helped n that are as well. Price wise, I know we paid $7 for a mall bottle which lasted us more than a few months. All I needed to take was a teaspoon and I was ready to go. The only side affects that I noticed was throat irritation and every once in a while I felt a if I couldn’t be still. I guess since I’m not a medicine person, it was more noticeable for me.

It did also help with my runny nose which I couldn’t tame even when I blew it and

that was a huge help along the way. I didn’t have to blow my nose as much and I used less tissue all because of Robitussin Cough and Cold Long acting Liquid.

Funny thing is that if I happen to be suffering from allergies, I noticed that If I take a tablespoon of Robitussin Cough and Cold Long acting Liquid, my itchy and watery eyes go away. I know that this isn’t for allergies but it works for me. So why not use it, it actually works better than some allergy medicines.

So bottom line is that it works, it tasted nasty but it works and I guess that is all that matter. We keep a bottle of Robitussin Cough and Cold Long acting Liquid in our cabinet. And I recommend that you do the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616081233820831/k2311a0816/8.16.10