Kodak Play sport Black Waterproof High Def Pocket Video camcorder
  • I’m not a pocket camera fan and after my last experience, I could care less about anything they have to offer
  • I enjoy that fact that it doesn’t get as dusty as most camera which makes cleaning it less of a chore
  • The LCD monitor is definitely little, I mean small

• by willyable

I’m not a pocket camera fan and after my last experience, I could care less about anything they have to offer. Lucky me, I got one of these things for my birthday and was pretty much forced to use it. I hate when people buy me things because I feel obligated to utilize it some way or another.

I must admit that the Kodak Play sport Black Waterproof High Def Pocket Video camcorder is pretty neat. I’m shocked that I would even say that myself but I did. It comes with a whole host of features and it actually takes some really good pictures. The way it

records is immaculate and that says a whole lot when it comes to this small piece of equipment.

When I first opened the package I was blown away at how much came in the package itself. I was offered not only the camera (duh) but I was offered an 8GB card, battery , a case, and an accessory kit. I guess they want to make their customer feel wanted and that is what they did.

What makes this camera so fun is that it is waterproof. As soon as I seen that plastered all over the package, went to the pool with my daughter just to see if

I could prove them wrong. That did happen. Actually, this thing took some pretty good pictures under water. The 1080P is what made it stand the test of time. 1080P is the best as it gets for now when it comes to pixel, digital showcasing. (If that makes any sense) I was able to capture my daughter from up to 10 feet away and still get a great picture and great footage. This little thing is pretty good.

The lens is pretty decent as well. I can easily see what I’m looking for and I cleaning it is just as easy. I enjoy that fact that it ...

• Kodak Play sport Black Waterproof High Def Pocket Video camcorder
      doesn’t get as dusty as most camera which makes cleaning it less of a chore. The LCD monitor is definitely little, I mean small. It’s 2” but the way the screen is made, it comes off a tad bit smaller than that. I don’t even look at the pictures, I wait until I get them on the computer to see them.

There is digital zoom on the camera and camcorder and there is a glare shield on the LCD so you can actually see your picture if you choose to. Now I will admit that it does work so that’s a good thing. I’m able to recharge it through

the lithium battery that comes with it through USB.

The only thing that I didn’t like about the Kodak Play sport Black Waterproof High Def Pocket camcorder is that if you drop it then you will not be able to get it back to where you want it to be. They say that it can be dropped without harm but that was a huge lie. I dropped mine at the pool and had to exchange it for a new one. It’s definitely not damage proof.

I’m down for this pocket sized camera and ‘m shocked that I even said that. Because I hate these things. It’s cool though, its worth $125.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1616081233810831/k2311a0816/8.16.10