King Kooker 30 Quart Turkey Fryer and Outdoor Cooker
  • To my wife, this was annoying but to me I thought it was perfect
  • Now I didn’t like the fact that the pot itself was really thin, I had a problem with that
  • It’s a huge task to actually clean it and that is my major issue with the King Kooker 30 Quart Turkey Fryer and Outdoor Cooker
  • I recommend anyone wanting to try out a fried turkey to take a gander at the King Kooker 30 Quart Turkey Fryer and Outdoor Cooker

• by willyable

I have been waiting to talk about this fryer for some time now. It’s funny to have around. Don’t get me wrong it has been my friend for the past few holidays which I can admit. But every time we get ready to use it, my wife goes crazy.

For $80 we were ready to fry ourselves a nice turkey last Christmas and that was the greatest thing because I had never had a fried turkey in my ife. I heard that it was good and so I wanted to try it for myself. The only thing that I was looking for was a fryer that would bring safety to the situation. The King Kooker 30 Quart Turkey Fryer and Outdoor Cooker did just that. It might have had a few off the

rack features but as far as safety was concerned, it was perfect. It came with a timer on it that went off every 15 minutes, which caused me to have to reset it every 15 minutes. To my wife, this was annoying but to me I thought it was perfect. I have heard of a lot of people who have burned their houses down trying to fry a turkey. It kept me on my toes the entire time I was frying my turkey and I’m thankful for that.

Another thing I liked about this fryer was that it didn’t take any time for it to heat up my grease. I sat it on the burner and about 10 minutes later, it was heating almost a 30 gallon pot. That is extremely fast. Mine,

• came with a thermometer so I could check the temperature. That allowed me to not over do it.

Now I didn’t like the fact that the pot itself was really thin, I had a problem with that. It’s so thin that it took me well over 4 hours before I was able to cook in it. I had a decision to make and cooking in it wasn’t my first decision. I was a bit scared to start up my oil but once I got started, everything turned out perfect.

It’s a huge task to actually clean it and that is my major issue with the King Kooker 30 Quart Turkey Fryer and Outdoor Cooker. I had to filter out the grease, fill it with water, let it sit for an hour, put

it in the tub and take it back outside. It was just a huge job and I’m glad that we only use it for holidays and holidays only.

It’s uses propane to heat up the grease so you have to be very careful, that’s some dangerous stuff if you don’t what you are doing. But it cooks very well, my very first turkey turned out great. I recommend anyone wanting to try out a fried turkey to take a gander at the King Kooker 30 Quart Turkey Fryer and Outdoor Cooker.

It’s a nice price, easy to use and easy to setup. There’s nothing about this fryer that is bad , other than the thin material used to make it. But don’t let that scare you, because it worked out fine for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316081233800831/k2311a0816/8.16.10