Pizza Hut Cheesesticks
  • One of the food items that I really love to have from time to time are Pizza Hut Cheesesticks
  • That's why when I found these cheesesticks and tried them with their garlic dipping sauce, I was so happy
  • Unfortunately, I'd say forty percent of the time, some part of the item is overcooked, usually on the ends and sometimes along the sides

• by Orrymain

Pizza Hut is arguably my favorite pizza place in recent years. I’ve ordered elsewhere quite a bit, but ultimately, I tend to enjoy their menu better than most others. One of the food items that I really love to have from time to time are Pizza Hut Cheesesticks.

Years ago, a friend of mine taught us how to make a really mean garlic cheese bread. It was fantastic. I used to

make that all the time. Now it’s a little time consuming and costly, and I don’t often make it from scratch like in those days, though on rare occasions, I’ll make a quick variation of it. That’s why when I found these cheesesticks and tried them with their garlic dipping sauce, I was so happy. Though far from matching that homemade recipe of my friend’s, for a fast food or pizza ...

• place, these are pretty darn good.

According to Pizza Hut, this item is described as “soft, warm breadsticks sprinkled with a flavorful blend of Italian seasonings, smothered in blended mozzarella cheese. Served with marinara dipping sauce.” For me, it’s that mozzarella cheese with the seasonings that really makes the difference. It’s yummy.

Now I don’t utilize the marinara dipping sauce because I buy the garlic sauce. That’s an additional charge, half a dollar

or so.

Five long cheesesticks are kept warm as they are wrapped in foil for delivery. The only question is whether or not they are properly cooked. Unfortunately, I’d say forty percent of the time, some part of the item is overcooked, usually on the ends and sometimes along the sides. However, that other sixty percent of the time makes my mouth water. There’s nothing like that melted cheese with yummy garlic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715081233710131/k2311a0815/8.15.10