Taco Bell Soft Tacos  » Food  »
  • Since that first experience many years ago, I've often purchased this food item
  • My problem with Taco Bell Soft Tacos, and it's one that really continues to this day and has been there from the beginning, is that the tortilla shell is so big that it really can't be filled up with enough ingredient to avoid what I term tortilla overkill
  • I've found that when I do this, I like the product more
  • Other than that, I enjoy Taco Bell Soft Tacos quite a bit and buy them routinely

• by Orrymain

Sometimes when a person has sensitive teeth or even caps, a crunchy taco isn’t a smart food choice. It was during such a time that I expanded my horizons and first tried Taco Bell Soft Tacos. Since that first experience many years ago, I’ve often purchased this food item.

The Taco Bell website describes this food choice as “a warm, soft, flour tortilla filled with seasoned ground beef, crisp,

shredded lettuce, and real cheddar cheese.” Again, that’s pretty accurate in my experience, though just as I do with their Crunchy Tacos, I tend to open these up and douse it with some mild sauce, with totally enhances the overall taste and flavor of the taco.

My problem with Taco Bell Soft Tacos, and it’s one that really continues to this day and has been there from the beginning, is ...

• that the tortilla shell is so big that it really can’t be filled up with enough ingredient to avoid what I term tortilla overkill. For me, this means that the tortilla overlaps too much, to the point that when I take a bite of it, it’s almost like a tough sandwich, and I just don’t like it.

Actually, I often end up cutting away a big strip of the tortilla

when I’m putting on the sauce. I’ve found that when I do this, I like the product more. I just hate biting into a double or triple dose of tortilla.

Every now and then it feels a little too mushy, and I tend to think that’s from being prepared prior to order or setting around too much.

Other than that, I enjoy Taco Bell Soft Tacos quite a bit and buy them routinely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715081233670131/k2311a0815/8.15.10