Dairy Queen Chicken Wrap  » Food  »
  • I just wish there was bigger pieces of chicken used

• by Orrymain

The other day I experimented a little bit when I stopped at Dairy Queen for some lunch. I’m trying to stay away from eating so much beef, so I tried out their Chicken Wrap, which is actually part of their value menu.

The Dairy Queen Chicken Wrap is prepared a bit like a soft taco or a burrito in that the chicken is wrapped inside a flour tortilla. The chicken is not chopped or anything. It’s more of a

chicken fillet or chicken strip that is surrounded by slivers of American cheese and lettuce. Ranch dressing is also included. That’s all there is to it.

The chicken wrap is a very easy food to eat on the go. The wrap is secure and the food firm, so it really is simple and not messy to eat.

Overall, I really did enjoy the Dairy Queen Chicken Wrap. In fact, I’d get it again and fully expect to. However,

• it’s not perfect. While I was worried that the chicken would be hard to bite into, I was please that it was actually quite tender and even tasty. I wasn’t honestly expecting it to be so good. So that was a big plus.

On the down side, part of the imperfection was the flour tortilla itself. No, not the taste. It was fine, but it’s simply too big for the small chicken strip. There’s a huge

fold at the bottom of the wrap. This helps to keep everything inside, but in addition to that huge fold, there’s a big gap of nothing at the top. I actually tore it off. That’s how big it was.

I’m not sure how much little bits of cheese and lettuce contributed. There didn’t appear to be too much of those accents added.

Like I said, though, the wrap was tasty. I just wish there was bigger pieces of chicken used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715081233650131/k2311a0815/8.15.10