The Ray Bradbury Theater: Fee Fie Foe Fum TV Show
1.0
  • As for Morelli, he's just plain scary, and I don't like him from the beginning because of his relationship with the dog and other animals
  • I found myself wanting Grandma to do some evil task to get rid of the creep
  • So, the outcome was okay, but this is not a show I can recommend

• by Orrymain

The Ray Bradbury Theater: Fee Fie Foe Fum aired in October 1992 and featured All in the Family’s lovable Jean Stapleton as Grandma. Co-starring in the half hour episode was Lucy Lawless as Liddy Barton and Robert Morelli as Tom. There’s also a pretty white dog. As an animal lover, I tend to notice the animals, and worry about them if I’m not certain that they’ll survive the

program I’m watching.

Lawless looked quite nice in this outing. I’m used to seeing her made up in her Xena: Warrior Princess attire. I also remember when she appeared on a celebrity singing contest a few years ago and surprised me by having a decent voice and an entirely different look.

Stapleton as well has a different look here. She has that zany thing going on in this show, especially ...

• with how she stays in her room most of the time.

As for Morelli, he’s just plain scary, and I don’t like him from the beginning because of his relationship with the dog and other animals. He’s a bit of a no-good in my view. I did not enjoy watching this show progress as a result. I found myself wanting Grandma to do some evil task to get rid

of the creep.

This episode is not one I’ll ever watch again, but at least Grandma did come out on top, which was important to me.

I’m just not into any TV show where animals are even hinted at being in harms way and when you get a character like this Morelli guy who loves to taunt, that isn’t fun in my book.

So, the outcome was okay, but this is not a show I can recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1015081233411231/k2311a0815/8.15.10