Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave In Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • After my hair dried, I could definitely tell a difference
  • I also noticed that my hair appeared to be less frizzy and my curls were more defined
  • I believe that the condition of my hair will only continue to get be the longer that I use this product
  • In my opinion, this leave in product is perfect for all hair types
  • I truly believe that you will not be disappointed

• by Simply_Fabulous

For the past few weeks my hair has been feeling very dry and brittle. I have curly hair which I rarely straighten or apply heat to. Typically my hair regimen just consists of washing and conditioning my hair, but I realized that I should purchase a leave in conditioner to help moisturize and protect my hair against the high heat and humidity outside. This product was on sale at Wal-Mart and I purchased a bottle hoping that it would be a great deal.

It had been a while since I used a leave in product prior to me using this conditioner. The main reason that I stopped using them was that they would make my hair feel dirty and it would feel like some type of residue was

left on my hair. I was pleasantly surprised the first time that I tried this product, mostly because it has a wonderful fragrance that is not too strong, and it left my hair feeling so light and bouncy. I evenly distributed the product throughout my hair and used a large sized comb to detangle after I had shampooed and conditioned as usual. After my hair dried, I could definitely tell a difference. My hair was moisturized without looking greasy. I also noticed that my hair appeared to be less frizzy and my curls were more defined.

I have been using this conditioner on my hair every day for the past two weeks. So far, I have noticed some improvements. My hair feels very soft, much ...

• smoother, and less prone to split-ins. I have also had a few great hair days when I did not have to use any other products to define my curls. The great thing about this product is that you can use it on your hair every day and it will not make the hair feel oily or leave any product residue. I have also found that this product makes a good treatment prior to heat styling.

I do plan on repurchasing this product again and I would rate it a 10 out of 10. I believe that the condition of my hair will only continue to get be the longer that I use this product. I have tried a lot of products that were more expensive than this one

but were not as effective. Not only is the product very cheap, but it also only takes a small drop of this conditioner to be very effective. In my opinion, this leave in product is perfect for all hair types. It is light enough that it will not weigh down fine hair while being moisturizing enough to combat dryness. I would also recommend it for others to purchase. I truly believe that you will not be disappointed.

I have heard a lot of good things about the shampoo and conditioner in the product line and I do plan on purchasing those products in the future as well. In my opinion, the good thing about this particular product is that you can use it alone and still receive fantastic results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115081232751131/k2311a0815/8.15.10