Bliss Peeling Grooving Facial Serum  » Health  »
1.5
  • After trying everything in my medicine cabinet, I decided to go to my friend and ask her for advice
  • I believe that this product contains a lot of alcohol since it smells a lot like it
  • The only positive changes that I have noticed since I started using this product is that the bumps on my face have mostly disappeared and the size of the pores on my face look much smaller
  • Considering the fact that I paid a lot of money for this product, I do plan on continuing to use it
  • In my opinion, I believe that I could have purchased a product from a discount store that would have worked better than this one

• by Simply_Fabulous

Prior to purchasing this product, I had never heard about it. I have a friend who is a makeup consultant at a large department store who is always raving about various products. About three weeks ago, I started to notice a few dark spots on my face and few bumps. After trying everything in my medicine cabinet, I decided to go to my friend and ask her for advice. She recommended this product and I have been using it for two weeks now with moderate success.

My initial impression of this product was not very good. To be honest, immediately after putting it in my hands I felt like I had wasted my money. Although this is supposed to be a serum, the consistency of this product is very thin and watery.

I believe that this product contains a lot of alcohol since it smells a lot like it. As a result, this product dries out my already dry skin and gives it that nasty tight feeling that a person gets after using products that are too abrasive for their skin. Even though I used a deep moisturizer on my skin after I used this product, I could still see and feel the dryness. I hate that my skin always feels this way after I use this product and I have tried various products to combat this but nothing seems to work.

To be honest, I have been using this product for the past two weeks and I can not see any difference in the condition of my skin now and how it was prior to ...

• be using this product. My skin continues to have the same dry appearance and I have not see any improvement in the dark spots on my face. The only positive changes that I have noticed since I started using this product is that the bumps on my face have mostly disappeared and the size of the pores on my face look much smaller.

Considering the fact that I paid a lot of money for this product, I do plan on continuing to use it. Hopefully, my results will become more noticeable the more that I use this product. Despite any type of results that I might get in the future, I do not plan on ever purchasing this product again. It simply costs too much not to deliver quick results.

I would rate

this product a 3 out of 10. It is over priced and nowhere near as effective as the company claims that it is. In my opinion, I believe that I could have purchased a product from a discount store that would have worked better than this one. I did not rate it a 1 out of 10 because I am still trying to be patient and wait to see if the product can deliver more dramatic results on an extended period of time. I am slightly afraid that this product might be too harsh for me to be using so frequently so I plan to discontinue using it if I start to notice any type of negative reaction. I would strongly encourage anyone considering purchasing this product to save their money and try something else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415081232741131/k2311a0815/8.15.10