Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Edt  » Perfume  »
  • Over the years however, as perfume companies struggled to come up with more interesting and exciting fragrances, Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea had slowly but surely sunk into perfume oblivion but despite the many choices available to me today, I still find myself going back to this one
  • I think that Elizabeth Arden Green Tea is a great year round fragrance and I don't think I will ever get sick of it
  • Elizabeth Arden Green Tea is available at all major department stores but I like to buy mine at Adam's in Greenhills where I can get it for less than 1,000php

• by blairwitch

This perfume has been around for ages. It was launched in 1999 but since finding out about it several years ago, I have not stopped buying it. Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea has really captured the fresh and invigorating scent of green tea and it smells more feminine than Bulgari’s and L’Occitane’s versions. Admittedly, the fragrance does come on a bit strong whenever I first apply it but it quickly settles down and what I am left with is a very pleasant citrusy

fragrance that stays with me the entire day.

I still remember my first bottle which was a present from abroad a decade ago. The moment I sprayed it, I instantly fell in love with the scent. I had gotten so many compliments when I first used it and since then, it had become a staple in my perfume collection. Over the years however, as perfume companies struggled to come up with more interesting and exciting fragrances, Elizabeth Arden’s Green Tea had ...

• slowly but surely sunk into perfume oblivion but despite the many choices available to me today, I still find myself going back to this one. The fragrance is as appealing to me now as it had been the day I discovered it and I will keep coming back to this fragrance as long as it is available in the market.

I think that Elizabeth Arden Green Tea is a great year round fragrance and I don’t think I will ever get sick

of it. In 2006, the company Elizabeth Arden came out with a revamped version of this fragrance called Green Tea Revitalize and while the latter has a more citrus feel, I still prefer the original because the scent lasts longer. Plus, the revamped version does not have the minty feel of the original.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea is available at all major department stores but I like to buy mine at Adam’s in Greenhills where I can get it for less than 1,000php.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615081232531131/k2311a0815/8.15.10