E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, 7303 Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the few things that I bought is the E
  • I found it really amazing because even with the much expensive Loreal Felt Tip Eyeliner that costs around S$16.00 did not give me such smudge proof and budge proof result
  • Further, I have noticed that even though the line dissolves and runs it leaves behind a stain that won’t go off with just water and requires oil/makeup remover to remove it completely
  • In my opinion this is excellent Eyeliner which is great for everyday use and also for dramatic eyeliner looks
  • I am so impressed with the Eyeliner that I am tempted to get the other two available colors Midnight Blue and Brown by E

• by true_value

Lately, I have been trying out quite a bit of E.L.F products mainly because I had never tried them before. Here in Singapore they are sold at a comparatively high price of S$7.90 for the original line while everyone knows that these products are sold at only $1.00 (S$1.35) in the US. Therefore I wasn’t interested. But ever since I discovered that these products are sold on eBay Singapore for only S$3.50 to by a few sellers it got my interest.

One of the few things that I bought is the E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in 7303 Black. In fact there where two black eyeliners from E.L.F to choose from, one was the Gel Eyeliner and the other was this felt tip pen applicator. The Gel

Eyeliner is from the studio line and costs S$6.50 and I almost bought that because the reviews on it were quite good but I had never tried a Gel Eyeliner before and thought that the felt tip which is what I normally use would be more suitable for controlled application.

The Eye Liner Pen arrived in my mailbox just one day after I made payment and I was excited as always to open the envelope. The Eye Liner Pen was packed on a card and sealed with a clear plastic mould. At the front of the card E.L.F claimed it to be a smooth glide on pen applicator and that it was Long Wearing Waterproof Eyeliner. The Pen has 0.06 (1.8g) oz of product inside.

At the back of the card the product claims to be no smudge, no budge eyeliner that lasts hours for a fabulous and fresh look of precision, the smooth pen applicator easily glides on color for a very fine to bold line effortlessly. The pen itself looks sleek and slim with a slight curve.

The applicator applies smoothly like its claims and allows fine to thick line with ease. The line once dried becomes absolutely smudge proof and does not fade or wither at all and lasts on my eyelids the whole day. Its claim to be waterproof however is not completely true.

The line will not dissolve with water over it but if rubbed on it then it will. However, splashing water over it will not make a difference.

• E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, 7303 Black
      I had it on my eyes and splashed water 10 to 15 times over it and it did not budge or dissolve at all and it only went off when I rubbed my hands over it. I found it really amazing because even with the much expensive Loreal Felt Tip Eyeliner that costs around S$16.00 did not give me such smudge proof and budge proof result.

Further, I have noticed that even though the line dissolves and runs it leaves behind a stain that won’t go off with just water and requires oil/makeup remover to remove it completely.

As per the suggestions on the card the pen is supposed to be placed upside down so that the tip is never dry and ready for use always, I have been

following that and had no problems with the tip drying.

The felt tip however does not remain stiff and pointed after about 8 to 10 uses. The tip has softened and is not straight tipped as it was when new. Pretty much like how the sketch pen tip happens after writing for a while after that application becomes a bit tricky but not too difficult.

Overall the E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen gives a much pigmented black line that is truly smudge-proof and fairly water resistant. In my opinion this is excellent Eyeliner which is great for everyday use and also for dramatic eyeliner looks.

I am so impressed with the Eyeliner that I am tempted to get the other two available colors Midnight Blue and Brown by E.L.F. I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115081232461131/k2311a0815/8.15.10