Sally Hansen Extra Strength Hair Remover for the face
  • It is very simple, but in my opinion, not very effective
  • It seems to work only if I apply two coats back to back, which is ill advised since it does not recommend this until after 24 hours has passed

• by Jolls

I am reviewing the Sally Hansen extra strength creme hair remover for the face. This product brags that its creme removes coarse hair fast, and reduces the appearance of regrowth. In addition to the creme, this product includes a moisturizer for use after the hair removing process.

The application of the creme is quite simple. The creme is to be patted on the area of the face you want to be worked on.

It should not be left on for more than eight minutes, and is not to be reapplied until up to 24 hours later. Sounds simple, right? Sure. It is very simple, but in my opinion, not very effective.

I have used this creme off and on for the past three months, and am not very pleased with it. It seems to work only if I apply two coats back to back, which is ill ...

• advised since it does not recommend this until after 24 hours has passed. Needless to say, I only tried this once because I burnt my neck doing this. The pain and burning irritation was not worth the fact that doing this was more effective in removing unwanted hair. Every time I use this formula, the first batch doesn’t do a thing, so this ultimately is a bit pointless for me to use. I
        usually have to use this product over four days time to see any type of result.

Ultimately, Sally Hansen’s hair removing creme formula is pretty affordable at $10, but in my opinion is not very effective. I do not recommend this product to people wanting to remove unwanted facial hair quickly. If you’re willing to spread the process out over three days and still not get the best results, then I would recommend trying something else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115081232301031/k2311a0815/8.15.10