Tom’s of Maine Natural Long Lasting Deodorant Stick in Lavender  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • However, when I wet to put it on it felt very oily, sticky, and wet and I thought this feeling would go away after putting it on and leaving it on for a few minutes, but the truth is it didn’t
  • I would not recommend anyone too use it, but if they were too it is affordable

• by Soleil Robins

A few months ago I tried Tom’s of Maine Natural Long Lasting Deodorant Stick in Lavender because I was simply looking for a natural deodorant. I have too say I wasn’t very pleased with it at all. It smelled great, but it made my underarm area very wet and almost sweaty feeling all day long. It wasn’t pleasant.

The deodorant stick itself had a nice lavender scent too it and the stick was a clear

solid like most deodorant stick are. However, when I wet to put it on it felt very oily, sticky, and wet and I thought this feeling would go away after putting it on and leaving it on for a few minutes, but the truth is it didn’t. A matter a fact it lasted all day and didn’t keep me from sweating or smelling my sweat. I felt so gross and wanted too take a shower ...

• as soon as I got home. Simply didn’t work for me.

However, I will say this lavender deodorant stick is earth friendly and it did have a lot of herbal ingredients in it that were suppose to help with sweaty and the keep the underarm area from smelling if they did. I just don’t feel like the this natural ingredients were strong enough to deal with underarm sweat. This deodorant was also free of unnatural

ingredients which was another good thing about it, but it simply wasn’t good enough.

I will not be using the Tom’s of Maine Natural Long lasting Deodorant Stick in Lavender ever again. It simply doesn’t work and makes the underarm area wet and sticky like I said. I would not recommend anyone too use it, but if they were too it is affordable. I just don’t think it is worth the money or even worth trying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115081232251031/k2311a0815/8.15.10