Tom’s of Maine Natural Moisturizing Body Bar in Lavender  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I wash up in the shower I like to use Tom’s of Maine Natural Moisturizing Body Bar in Lavender to wash up with
  • I love that these ingredients are also safe enough for the earth
  • The Tom’s of Maine Natural Moisturizing Body Bar in Lavender is definitely my favorite bar of soap too use and I will use no other
  • I would definitely recommend this soap too anyone looking for a good natural moisturizing body bar to wash up with in the shower or bath because I simply like it so much

• by Soleil Robins

When I wash up in the shower I like to use Tom’s of Maine Natural Moisturizing Body Bar in Lavender to wash up with. It smells just like freshly picked lavender flowers and contains natural moisturizing oils in that help moisturize my skin as I am cleansing it. I like the soap because it is very gentle and effective and is safe for me and my environment.

The way I like to use this lavender soap is by simply getting into the shower and getting my body wet. After I like to take the soap and wash up with it. The soap lathers up very well and the lavender scent fills the shower,

but it is not over powering and doesn’t make my sneeze or have an allergic reaction like some lavender soaps do. The bar of soap is easy to handle and has a foggy clear color too it. Anyways after I am done washing up with the soap I rinse it off with warm water and it comes of very easily without leaving any soap residue left on my skin which is so nice. After my body is left clean feeling, very moisturized, and has a lovely light lavender scent to it.

The way I like to use this lavender soap in a bath is simply by plugging the tub, tossing the bar of ...

• soap into it, and than filling the tub up with warm water. After I get this lightly lavender foamy bubble bath that is so relaxing to relax in. I usually like to make this bath before bedtime or on days when I am extremely stressed out or sad and need something too help calm and relax me.

Some of the ingredients in this lavender soap that I really like are the vitamins, antioxidants, jojoba oil, olive oil, lavender oil, and coconut oil. These are the ingredients I feel that help cleanse, nourish, and moisturize my skin and body in the shower or in a bath. I love that these ingredients are also safe

enough for the earth.

The Tom’s of Maine Natural Moisturizing Body Bar in Lavender is definitely my favorite bar of soap too use and I will use no other. The soap is very affordable and worth every dollar I spend on it every time. I would definitely recommend this soap too anyone looking for a good natural moisturizing body bar to wash up with in the shower or bath because I simply like it so much. It is even gentle enough I feel too use for washing up children and babies with. I even keep a bar at the sinks in my house as hand wash. It is simply just a great lavender soap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115081232241031/k2311a0815/8.15.10