Clearasil Stayclear Daily Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been having bad acne lately so I decided to give Clearasil Stayclear Daily Face Wash a try and it seem to do the trick with getting rid of the acne
  • The way I like too use the use this acne cleansing facial cleanser was by getting my skin wet with warm water in the shower
  • I think this would be too strong of a facial cleanser for people with dry, sensitive, or normal skin
  • I would recommend this facial cleanser too acne suffers, but I would also let them know to get a light facial lotion too help keep their skin from becoming overly dried out and flaky like mine did

• by Soleil Robins

I have been having bad acne lately so I decided to give Clearasil Stayclear Daily Face Wash a try and it seem to do the trick with getting rid of the acne. However, it was really drying to my skin after several uses, but I will say it was very cleansing and did a great job with removing dirt, oils, makeup, and bacterial from my skin that caused my acne breakouts. I just didn’t like the dry tight skin feeling afterwards and the dry flaky skin that came a long with it.

warm water in the shower. After I took a quarter sized amount of the creamy white facial cleanser and massaged it right into my skin until I got a rich lather which I did get by the way. The lather was very foamy with tons of bubbles and I could feel a slight tingling sensation that got deep into my pores and skin and got all the nasty stuff out of them. After I rinsed my skin down with more warm water until the face wash was all rinsed off and patted my skin dry. After like I said my skin felt very clean, but it did feel tight and dry and ...

• I did have to use a facial lotion to help moisturize it back up again.

Now after about a week of using this facial wash once each day I began to notice all my acne was clearing up. By week two my acne was gone, but I was left with dry flaky patches of skin all over my face so I had to stop using it. Now I just use this facial cleanser a few times week instead of every day to help keep my acne at bay. I just have combination skin and if I were to use this facial cleanser every day my skin would be too dry. I think

this would be too strong of a facial cleanser for people with dry, sensitive, or normal skin. I think this face wash is purely for oily acne prone skin, but that is just my personally opinion.

The Clearasil Stayclear Daily Face Wash was affordable and worth trying because it did clear up my acne and kept my acne away. I would recommend this facial cleanser too acne suffers, but I would also let them know to get a light facial lotion too help keep their skin from becoming overly dried out and flaky like mine did. I do hope those of you who end up trying this facial cleanser have good results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081232140231/k2311a0814/8.14.10