Torba Club Voyage in Turkey  » Travel  »
Club Voyage Torba Torba Sk Torba 48400, Turkey
  • I'm a big gourmand and I can say that the food was delicious

• by Bob S.

Torba Club Voyage in Turkey, that is were I went this spring, let me tell you a few things about my trip. Area - in Torba, 7 km from Bodrum, a quiet village full of hotel-clubs. The resort is full of greenery, has about 75-80 white houses built in a Greek style, typical to Bodrum none of them exceeding 2 floors.

The room was designed in an ultra-modern style, black and white. The weird fact about the room

is that they put the sink the room, not in the bathroom.

But I wasn’t bothered by this because I only slept through the night in the room. Some rooms have balconies, others have not.

I’m a big gourmand and I can say that the food was delicious. The quality was exceptional.

The services are exceptional, there is nothing to complain about, nice people from the waiters to the manager. Turkish people really know how to treat their ...

• tourists.

Regarding the fun factor I can say that they had a huge entertainment team, very agile, dedicated, joyful eager to cheer up the world in any way. The evening shows at the amphitheater were very good quality, highly developed.

The pools were clean, impeccable and you can find plenty of sun-beds. The hotel also has two pontoons, one for adults and one for kids.

Sitting on the pontoon you can literally feed the fish. Of course I

couldn’t miss the water-park slides.

There are slides for adults and for kids so you can go with your children and have some great fun. There are five slides, with different sizes and forms.

The nature is breathtaking, I really loved every moment I spent in Turkey. I don’t know why but people have preconceptions when they hear about Turkey as a destination, but let me tell you that I have met there people from USA to Germany and they all where extremely satisfied with their choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3814081232130231/k2311a0814/8.14.10