Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin Body Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing that I've noticed when I was using this product was it made my skin soft and supple
  • I think this product may not be suited at our tropical climate, albeit the scent gives off a tropical appeal

• by starlight

My best friend went to Singapore for vacation and when she came back, she gave me a set of Bath & Body Works Mango Mandarin Body Cream and Cologne. I haven’t used the cologne because as soon as my mom saw it and got a whiff of the scent, she fell in love with it and so I gave it to her. I still have the body cream though because my mom rarely use body creams or lotions

as she feels it leaves a sticky feeling for her.

After finishing my papaya whitening lotion, I tried using this product. The smell is really refreshing.

I didn’t know mangoes and oranges would smell great when combined. It not sickeningly sweet as other fruity lotions does and the smell lingers the whole day.

There’s a hint of avocado there because the oil that they used is from that fruit. I also read from the label that it has ...

• a calendula and almond oils which are equally good for skin nourishment.

Another thing that I’ve noticed when I was using this product was it made my skin soft and supple. It doesn’t have that greasy feeling and it doesn’t give your skin a shiny look that most oils and lotions does.

It is really best for dry skin. I have asthma of the skin and these body cream, made my skin beautiful and soft again, however,

I noticed that the hair on my arms and legs grew darker and more visible.

My elbows and knees also was somewhat darker. I think this product may not be suited at our tropical climate, albeit the scent gives off a tropical appeal.

I won’t finish using this body cream. It might be on stuck on my shelf for display or maybe I’ll just it on special occasions as it darkens my skin on areas that are noticeable and unappealing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081232080231/k2311a0814/8.14.10