Suncellular
  • Of note also is their friendly customer service representatives when I have queries and ask for their assistance

• by starlight

It is undeniable that Suncellular changed the way the network providers here in the Philippines provide their services. Their best offer is the unlimited call and text from sun-to-sun users for just P350, you can enjoy this feature for one whole month. If you’re not an avid caller, you can opt for the P150, whole month unlimited text with 40 minutes free calls. This is the primary reason why Hubby and I switched to Suncellular way back 6 years ago

when we were still dating.

I just buy a P50 pesos regular load in order to text to friends and family who are not Suncellular users. Surprisingly this P50 load can last a month because I only text important messages and I can contact my friends online.

Of note also is their friendly customer service representatives when I have queries and ask for their assistance. They are always willing to help out.

One new feature of Suncellular is their WAP/GPRS access ...

• to Facebook. Yes, they are jumping into the social networking craze now a days. All you have to do is type on your browser: http://0.facebook.com

Remember that is a zero number and not a letter O. You can stay connected with your friends at Facebook without spending a peso. Beat that Smart and Globe!

I’ve visited their office here in our province and I have seen that they have lots of nice and latest cellphones available for a very minimal amount

in postpaid service. You can get my Samsung Corby for a plan of P650 only. I have heard that they are also offering Blackberry phones but I don’t know yet on what plan it is.

A few years back, it was very hard to have a signal here with Suncellular but after they put a two major cell sites here, the signal is excellent, even at the rural areas or municipalities. It even beats Smart and Globe signal at my hubby’s hometown.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2214081231990231/k2311a0814/8.14.10