Pretty by Elizabeth Arden Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like it , but it's not one of my favorite scents for the money
  • I think this would be a good scent for young girls as well as women
  • It is a little expensive in my opinion , simply because it's just a normal light smelling perfume
  • I bought a 1.7 oz bottle at Belks for about $50.00

• by Gina Gott

This is a fairly new perfume by Elizabeth Arden. It came out last year. It is a light scent that smells as the name suggest , Pretty. It is not a real exciting scent , but it’s great to wear when you want to feel soft and feminine.

I like it , but it’s not one of my favorite scents for the money. This perfume is made up of : Jasmine , Italian Mandarin , Petalia , Pink Lily ,

Orange Blossom , and Musk. It is blended together perfectly and smells very feminine and nice.

One of it’s scents Petalia was first used in this very perfume. This is a wonderful scent to wear to work. It is not very strong , but the floral scent will stay on all day.

It is a very sweet fragrance that is not overpowering. I think this would be a good scent for young girls as well as women. It ...

• is light enough for any age group.

It is just a very pleasant scent. It is a little expensive in my opinion , simply because it’s just a normal light smelling perfume. I bought a 1.

7 oz bottle at Belks for about $50. It will last a long time though , since I won’t be wearing this perfume every day. There is nothing wrong with this perfume though , I just like a bolder scent.

The bottle this

perfume comes in is very simple. It is made of glass with the name of it written in pink. It comes with a easy to use spray top.

This perfume is great for those who enjoy softer floral scents. The smell does last all day , so that is a big plus. If you are thinking about trying this , then go for it.

Even though it is to light for me , I’m sure a lot of people really adore this perfume!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5614081231980231/k2311a0814/8.14.10