Olay All Day Mositure Lotion SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I know I was doing light yard work and it kept my skin from burning and drying out
  • I personally would not recommend the Olay All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15 to use on your face like my friends did unless you have a really dry flaky face

• by Soleil Robins

Awhile ago I needed a facial moisturizer and everyone kept telling me that Olay All Day Moisture Lotion SPF worked wonders and felt nice on the skin. So what do I do, I go out and get some and give it a try. I must say it wasn’t that great for my skin at all. I have combination skin so some parts of my face are super dry and others are super oily and add this facial lotion into the mix and you get one big oily zit filled face.

The facial lotion was white in color and really runny and oily I thought. It had a

weird scent to it that made my eyes burn and water and gave my skin a burning sensation when I put it on. On my skin it felt very heavy, greasy, and oily. Immediately after placing it on my skin I washed it right off because I couldn’t stand it at all. Simply not a good facial lotion at all.

However, I will say I didn’t toss the facial lotion out surprisingly. Instead I used it as a light sunscreen and moisturizing body lotion for my body instead. It works well for lightly moisturizing my body and skin and keeping it from burning in the sun ...

• which was excellent. I simply took a shower, patted my skin dry, and rubbed this facial lotion all over my body before heading out in the sun for a little bit. I do not think you could do this if you were heading too the beach all day because I do not think the sunscreen is that strong, but it is strong enough to protect your skin from being lightly exposed to the sun. I know I was doing light yard work and it kept my skin from burning and drying out.

I personally would not recommend the Olay All Day Moisture Lotion SPF 15 to use

on your face like my friends did unless you have a really dry flaky face. I would recommend it as a light sunscreen and body lotion for the body because it worked well for me for those particular purposes. Other than that just not a good facial lotion.

I do hope those of you out there who end up trying and using this facial lotion on your face do not wined up with the same skin problems I did using it. I hope it hydrates your skin and makes it look beautiful like it does for my friends. This facial lotion just didn’t work well for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081231880231/k2311a0814/8.14.10