Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Now I know this facial cleanser says it is oily free and soap free, but I only believe that it is soap free
  • It this facial cleanser didn’t do this to skin I think I would have continued too use it

• by Soleil Robins

When I was looking for a gentle facial cleanser I turned to use Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin. I gave it a try for a few weeks and ended up not liking it at all because it caused my skin too breakout with so much acne and made my skin super oily for some reason. I also didn’t like that this facial cleanser contained a lot of unnatural ingredients in it which could be the reason my skin broke out so much.

The cleanser was a soap free facial cleanser

and when you pumped it out of the bottle it was white and kind of reminded me of body lotion. It felt very oily too me. Then I dampened my face and lathered the face wash up all over my skin and it lathered up okay, but not that great. Now I know this facial cleanser says it is oily free and soap free, but I only believe that it is soap free. Once I lathered my face up with it a rinsed off my face and the facial cleanser. The facial ...

• cleanser did do any excellent job with removing my makeup and cleansing my face gently without over drying it. My face didn’t feel tight or dry after using it and it wasn’t irritated, but after a few days of using it a notice my skin had more acne and started to become oily. It this facial cleanser didn’t do this to skin I think I would have continued too use it.

I think I would only recommend people with dry sensitive skin to use this facial cleanser because they could probably benefit

from using it. I think people with oily, combination, normal, and acne prone skin would have some serious skin problems, but that I just what I think. I just no I have combination skin and it made my skin a nightmare. I do not think I will ever use this facial cleanser again.

I do hope those of you who end up trying the Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin have better luck with it than I did. Simply not that good of a foaming facial wash for people with sensitive skin types.

Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081231870231/k2311a0814/8.14.10