Nivea Pinkish Boost with SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I was so skeptic at first because I do have some sensitivity when it comes to lip creams and balms but anyway, I bought this to prove if what it claim was really true
  • It is not a lip tint and definitely not a lip balm because it is not concentrated or heavy
  • It is just a waste of my money and definitely I would not recommend this product because it will just be useless

• by strawberrychocodahi

I was at the grocery together with my husband that I came to pass by the counter with which this Nivea Pinkish Boost was hanged on the side and I was curious on what it says Pinkish Boost.

Needless to say that this product was for the lips in which it claims to give your lips much more pinkish look so I grabbed it. I was so skeptic at first because I do have some sensitivity when it comes to lip creams and balms but

anyway, I bought this to prove if what it claim was really true.

It is not a lip tint and definitely not a lip balm because it is not concentrated or heavy. It is somewhat near to a lip gloss as I might say but with a different spelling. It is bubble gum pink in color with a scent of cherry which I do compliment a lot. It gives my lips shine but is not shimmer or wet glossy type. It does only last for one to two hours especially if you don’t drink water or eat food to remove its luster. It has SPF 15 to care for your lips especially if you go outside or be under the sun. Just be sure to check the expiration date which is embedded at the crimp of the tube.

I bought this product because I wanted to get my lips a very good pinkish glow although I am not a smoker that worries dark and tainted lips due to nicotine; I still bought it because I was hoping that Nivea would also soften my dry lips as ...

• Nivea Pinkish Boost with SPF 15
      well as give it a pretty pinkish shade. No doubt about the softening part, but I was not satisfied with the transformation of pinkish lips because my lips remained pale in color.

It was really deceiving to customers who would taught that it will change something wonderful for a very high price of Rs 175 rupees or equivalent to $3.80 on a 10ml tube. I have nothing against Nivea products because I really adore their other lip products but this one is really pathetic on my own opinion. I would rather buy a lip

gloss or a lip tint next time just to make my lips more attractive and appealing. At least something great happened to my lips right after using it, but to use Nivea Pinkish Boost is really way out of nowhere.

It is just a waste of my money and definitely I would not recommend this product because it will just be useless. Again, I have nothing against Nivea products and I am just expressing myself as a customer who wants value for my money. It just so happen that this Pinkish Boost is really a big joke.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081231860231/k2311a0814/8.14.10