Cathay Pacific Airways  » Airlines  »
www.cathaypacific.com
  • I love traveling and when I travel overseas I see to it that I travel with Cathay Pacific
  • So far they have the best connection to every country that I went to - New York, Toronto, New Zealand and Australia
  • Product wise I can say that they've met all what I need to make the travel experience worth it

• by chichi

I love traveling and when I travel overseas I see to it that I travel with Cathay Pacific. So far they have the best connection to every country that I went to - New York, Toronto, New Zealand and Australia. Even if it is considered back tracking for Australian or New Zealand route, since I’m coming from the Philippines, I still enjoy taking Cathay Pacific flight because of their service. It feels like I’m in good hands every time I travel with them. In

addition, Hong Kong is a great hub too.. the airport has a complete tourist facility - shopping, attractions, restaurant and many more. So I wouldn’t mind longer flying hours because the aircraft is comfortable plus a time for shopping spree to Hong Kong!

Product wise I can say that they’ve met all what I need to make the travel experience worth it. On flight I have my personal tv with audio and video on demand. I can play games, watch movies and listen to music.

• They’ve got great selections of songs.. even filipino artists they have in place!

Looking at their service, their flight attendants are very accommodating. The first time I traveled business class, I was surprised when the cabin crew called me by name. They’ve added personal touch to their service which made me feel at home. When it comes to meals I can say they have the best chinese food on air. Although they only served sandwich for a Manila Hong Kong flight, it’s just enough for

an hour and a half flight. I do look forward to the food on long haul flight!

Price.. most people perceived them to be expensive because of the kind of product they offer. But I was surprised to see affordable fares at their website. Just check on it from time to time as they do have short run promotions which is a really good deal. I saw one about 2 months ago - Hong Kong fare as low as USD95!

Try it.. you’ll love it too!

Cathay Pacific Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4014081231840231/k2311a0814/8.14.10