Cebu Pacific Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • The airfares are lower than the ones I saw from other airlines, which would already cost me around 4,000 pesos per flight, even if it's a domestic one
  • Most of the time, the seats are still vacant, but I advise you to book your flight early on anyway to avoid being sold out
  • I had no problem with them, because they made sure each passenger was taken care of well

• by aaa201558

Cebu Pacific is always a pleasure to ride when I fly from anywhere in the country. I boarded a plane on my way to Naga from Manila for as low as 600 pesos because they had a promo back then. I booked my flight through credit card, and I used my printed receipt as my ticket.

Cebu Pacific Airlines was on time when

they were about to depart at the scheduled 4 pm time. I was there around 30 minutes before the scheduled departure, so I knew they were not late. The staff were all nice and professional, offering their passengers to carry their heavy luggage for them if they needed assistance. I was actually not surprised, however, by the size of their plane because their planes are small and had fewer seats, and a lot of them look old and worn out that it was a bit surprising to board them the first time. I thought, other airlines were at least grander than these.

But I did not mind. The strongest points of this airline are their low airfares and their polite staff. The airfares are lower than ...

• Cebu Pacific Airlines
      the ones I saw from other airlines, which would already cost me around 4,000 pesos per flight, even if it’s a domestic one. But the prices from this airline were at least a lot lower and cheaper, even if you had to book your flight the day before your scheduled departure. Most of the time, the seats are still vacant, but I advise
      you to book your flight early on anyway to avoid being sold out.

As mentioned, their staff were really awesome and polite. I had no problem with them, because they made sure each passenger was taken care of well. Their uniforms were not as professional as those from other airlines, though, because you can only see some of them wearing their company t-shirts and jeans.

Cebu Pacific Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4014081231800231/k2311a0814/8.14.10