Kiehls Lip Balm SPF 15
  • I love using Kiehl’s Lip Balm in SPF 15
  • I enjoy being under the sun so this product suits me the most

• by ddumas

I was in my senior year in college when I started doing my own make-up and years earlier than that when I started buying my first set of make-up. Of course, the first thing to learn before applying make-up is to choose the right products. A dozen of eye palettes and tubes of lipsticks after, I have come up to a conclusion that I am a lip balm freak. I am a proud owner of dozens of

tubes.

If you use lip balms that feel like wax on your lips then what you need is a petroleum-based balm. I swear by Kiehl’s products and the most famous product in my kit is their lip balm. I love using Kiehl’s Lip Balm in SPF 15. It’s in hue no. 30G the one that has a formula that gives a slight hint of color to the lips and protects and relieves chapped or cracked lips. It gives my lips a pinkish tint and leaves my lips moisturized. I enjoy being under the sun so this product suits me the most.

Kiehl’s has been on the market since 1851 and I swear by their formula. After hours of sun exposure, my lips aren’t burnt. All I need to do is reapply the balm as often as needed and get the results that I want to. No fuss, no hassle. The white tube is pretty classy and ...

• Kiehls Lip Balm SPF 15
      I can carry it anywhere. I am a woman on the go so I can easily stuff it inside my jean’s pocket, my small tote or inside my blazer for a quick touch up before a date. I keep telling myself that the results I get are worth the price. It is priced higher than the usual lip balms but the fact that it moisturizes and shields my lips from the harmful rays of the sun is
      a good way to convince myself that buying it isn’t bad after all. A tube will last for more than 3 months depending on how often I use it. Unlike other variants, this lip balm doesn’t give out a smell when applied. In fact, it doesn’t smell anything at all. It’s very light on the lips.

I don’t have chapped and dry lips. I swear by this product. I have been using this for almost a decade now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081231720131/k2311a0814/8.14.10