Asian Pot Roast  » Recipes  »
  • The taste of garlic melts in one’s mouth

• by ddumas

Oriental cooking has always fascinated me. The preparation and cooking time requires hard work and dedication. While I was growing up, I was just content in watching our family cook whip up such mouth-watering dishes and then when I entered adolescence I began creating exotic and oriental dishes. As I began to immerse myself in Oriental cooking, I later on became interested on the Asian cuisine and eventually created mouth-watering dishes through diligence and patience in the kitchen.

This is a family recipe that

has been part of my family’s intimate gatherings, a very classy Asian dish that will make your loved ones want for more. I usually prepare this during the holiday season since this requires long hours of cooking time and is quite a fancy oriental dish. My brothers love this recipe and often request for this during family celebrations. I am now sharing it with you.

The preparation time requires 15 minutes at most and cooking time is usually between 1 to 2 hours. The ...

• main ingredient in this dish is the pork tenderloin. It must be trimmed. You must prepare a half cup of soy sauce, half cup of orange marmalade, half cup of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of ginger, 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, 3 cups of water, salt and pepper.

First, you need to sear the pork in a large cooking pot. The secret to tender pork is by cooking it over medium-low heat for almost an hour. While waiting for the meat to cook, in a

bowl mix the soy sauce, orange marmalade, ketchup, ginger and cooking oil. Add 3 cups of water depending on the amount of sauce you want. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice. This recipe makes 5 servings.

The taste of garlic melts in one’s mouth. The mixture of flavors burst in gastronomic delight. This dish will be extra special if you cook the meat in such a tender way that the sauce leaves a delightful taste. One serving is definitely not enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4914081231710131/k2311a0814/8.14.10