Hollywood Hospital (iPhone/iPod)  » Games  »
  • I really love playing time management games
  • Those kinds of games are completely boring
  • Since I like cute stuff and Hollywood Hospital seems to be a very cute game, I checked it out

• by bettyboop

I really love playing time management games. It makes me feel so good after acquiring a gold medal in every stage. It’s actually my escape for having a poor time management in reality.

Since I have an iPhone and an iPod Touch, i rarely use my laptop for playing games. Except of course when playing Ragnarok. Anyways, I have a huge collection of time management games. I don’t usually play all TM games. It should pass my standards first before

I install it to my iPod touch (which I use solely for gaming purposes only). A perfect TM game for me has the following: a very nice graphics, with several levels each with medium to hard difficulty, and of course a game that lets you move your character. I don’t usually play those TM games like BarStar or Ann Resort. For me, it’s a perfect example of a poorly made TM game. You just stand behind a counter while ...

• your customers are lined up waiting for you to serve them. Those kinds of games are completely boring.

A week ago, I spotted Hollywood Hospital in AppStore. Since I like cute stuff and Hollywood Hospital seems to be a very cute game, I checked it out. After reading the description and seeing the screenies, I automatically downloaded the game. I fell in love with it already after playing stage 1. The game is so cute. You need to assist all

the Hollywood characters like Spartacus, Frankenstein, Medusa, Indiana Jones, etc., let the doctors check them out, then get them inside the chamber. Here you will cut Medusa’s snakes, lead Indiana Jones to the gold mine, blow Spartacus’ head and many others. When they come out, they look like normal people already.

For me, Hollywood Hospital is one of the TM games that I would play over and over again. I am still on the fourth course and it’s getting more exciting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2814081231680131/k2311a0814/8.14.10