Samsung N220P Netbook  » Computers  »
  • I love it from the minute I set my eyes on it
  • When I finally got down to asking her how much did it cost her to buy this cool netbook, she said it was only P24,000

• by starlight

I often wonder when is the right time to let go of my old reliable MSI wind netbook and buy a new one…well, the day has finally arrived and along comes with it is Samsung N220P!

I first laid eyes on it when a co-worker arrived with her new beautiful N220P netbook. I love it from the minute I set my eyes on it. Just like my MSI wind netbook, it has a 10-inch screen but Samsung N220P has a LED

screen with anti-reflective thingy that won’t glare when you are using it under the ray of sun. The one thing that I love about it, when my co-worker allowed me to give it a try was it’s amazing battery life. Even if I surfed online, download a few songs whilst working on a due report the battery lasted very long. My co-worker was blabbing about it’s processor being an Intel Atom N450. I’m not familiar with those stuff but she ...

• told me that it’s way much faster than other processors. When you switch on the netbook, it doesn’t have a long boot time unlike all the other netbooks out there. I don’t know if my MSI wind has that feature but it too has faster boot time. We haven’t compared yet whose netbook is the fastest.

Another cool feature that I saw when I was reading the manual was it’s Phoenix Failsafe. It helps track your netbook in the

even that it is stolen or lost. This is really helpful and a must these days because a lot of snatchers are lurking at the malls and even in the offices. So it pays to be sure and safe. When I finally got down to asking her how much did it cost her to buy this cool netbook, she said it was only P24,000. and that was the clincher. I’m off to buy one myself come this 15th on my pay day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1914081231660131/k2311a0814/8.14.10