Nokia C3 cellphone  » Phones  »
  • Like for example, it has a QWERTY keypads which is somehow easier when texting compared to my touchscreen and the bonus of it all, it is wi-fi ready
  • The price is also somewhat the same with my Samsung Genio

• by starlight

My cousin has been begging my aunt to buy him a new cellphone. So I accompanied them to the nearest cellphone shop to see what latest phones are offered. And true enough, just fresh from their cargo shipment, they let us peek through the latest Nokia mobiles that arrived and Nokia C3 absolutely took my breath away. If it weren’t for my new Samsung Genio Touch, I would have easily bought one C3

myself. It comes with three colors, grey, white and the oh so hot pink which I absolutely adore.

I really envy my cousin because my aunt bought him one. He picked the grey color. C3 has a lot of features that I would really trade my Samsung Genio Touch for. Like for example, it has a QWERTY keypads which is somehow easier when texting compared to my touchscreen and the bonus of it all,

• it is wi-fi ready. You can update your facebook and twitter with no fuzz. You can also chat your friends for free using ovi chat. I wish my Samsung Genio has that feature. I have to load my Suncellular sim inorder to connect to the internet which sucks! One more thing about Nokia C3, it supports an 8gb memory card, so you can pictures galore, music and applications.

The price is also somewhat the

same with my Samsung Genio. The current market price for Nokia C3 is P7,498 and it is steal and a must-buy for the tech-savvy teens out there. The camera’s output is not that clear just like my Samsung Genio because they both have 2 megapixel camera’s but who cares, as long as you can stay connected online with friends for free and update your status 24/7. As far as I am concerned Nokia C3 rocks!

Nokia C3 cellphone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3714081231650131/k2311a0814/8.14.10