Natural Victoria’s Secret Violet & Jasmine Fragrant Moisture Mist
  • I think it smells more like jasmine than anything
  • Another things I like too do with the Natural Victoria’s Secret Violet & Jasmine Fragrant Moisture Mist is use it as a light conditioning spray for my hair and it seems too help soften up my hair a bit an make it smell just lovely

• by Soleil Robins

One of the body mists I have been using lately is Naturally Victoria’s Secret Violet & Jasmine Fragrant Moisture Mist. It smells sweet and florally like jasmine flowers with a hint of violets in the background. I think it smells more like jasmine than anything. The smells I amazingly uplifting and makes me feel so sexy and womanly.

The way I have been using this body mist is as a light perfume for myself by spraying it around my neck and a little bit in my hair and on my clothing. I find the scent of this body mist last longer this way. I can’t use it as a light body mist moisturizer because it stings the heck out of my skin and

causes breakouts. Especially after I have shaved. I do not think this spray makes a good moisturizer for balancing out and conditioning skin because it kind of dried out mine. I will say though it is an excellent light perfume and smells wonderful that way.

Another thing about this perfume is it is a bit strong at first, but the florally scent that tends to make me sneeze lightens up a bit as I wear it and ends up smelling really nice. Too much of this body mist will make you sneeze all day non stop. People with asthma might not want to wear this body mist because it could cause an asthma attack since the scent is very strong.

Other ways I ...

• have used this jasmine and violet scented body mist is by using it as an air freshener in the house during the spring and summertime. It smells just right to be used as an air fresher and makes everything in my home smell so good and the scent last almost all day long if I spray it around the house in the morning time. My friend used it the other day in the bathroom to freshen up the air and it worked fine there too.

I also like to spray my bed spread down with this body mist because it lightly freshens up my comforter and makes it smell so nice. All I can smells is freshly cut jasmine flowers all over my

bed. I find this really romantic and pleasant smelling.

Another things I like too do with the Natural Victoria’s Secret Violet & Jasmine Fragrant Moisture Mist is use it as a light conditioning spray for my hair and it seems too help soften up my hair a bit an make it smell just lovely. I just can’t spray this body mist on my body too often because it stings and burns a lot.

I do hope those of you who try this violet and jasmine body spray out will like it as much as I do if not more. I hope it doesn’t sting your skin like it does mine. I will use this body mist again for all my other purposes though.

faith says :

Hi i really love ur story and the fragrant moisture mist-violet jasmine i live in uk where can i buy it?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5614081231630131/k2311a0814/8.14.10