Terbutaline Sulfate (Bricanyl) 5 mg tablets  » Medicine  »
  • The 2.5 mg tablets cost about $30 in my country
  • I experienced continued relief for 6 hours and I believe the peak effect of the drug was within 2-3 hours

• by Carlisle

Sometime in January of this year, I was admitted to the hospital due to an asthma attack. I forgot to buy a new canister that day and was left alone in the house. Fortunately, I was able to call someone to bring me to the hospital. I recall that I was extremely terrified and wasn’t able to control my emotions and panicked. That made it even worse. Bad move i guess. During my stay in the hospital, I performed several tests and was given numerous drugs. There was this one medication that my attending physicians prescribe to me; it was Terbutaline

Sulfate (Bricanyl).

Terbutaline Sulfate (Bricanyl) is a drug classified as a bronchodilator which works by relaxing the smooth muscle in the respiratory tract to make air pass freely. Doctors give Bricanyl for patients with bronchospasm and reversible obstructive airway disease. Terbutaline Sulfate (Bricanyl) is available in injections and tablets. I was prescribed with the 5 mg tablets thrice a day. The size and the imprint of the capsule will depend on the manufacturer but mine is circular with a groove on one side and an LCI 1318 imprint on the other. I bought my 100 tablet box for only $ 35. The ...

• 2.5 mg tablets cost about $30 in my country. A prescription is needed before I could purchase even a single tablet here.

Swallowing the tablet was trouble-free. There was no after taste and the effects were rapid! In about 30 minutes from the time I ingested the drug, relief was seen. My respirations became easier and inhaling wasn’t as demanding as before. I experienced continued relief for 6 hours and I believe the peak effect of the drug was within 2-3 hours. I would walk down the hallway every morning just to test on how my body would react to the

effects of the medication. My breathing was quite normal and that I wasn’t out of breath! Soon enough, I was walking back and forth every morning and in the afternoon to get my body back to shape. There were some side effects that I encountered. Among these was a slight nauseous feeling in the morning prior to getting up in bed and a mild discomfort in my stomach after taking the drug. Nonetheless, the wheezing sound as I exhaled disappeared completely during my stay in the hospital and was discharged a week after my admission. I give Terbutaline Sulfate (Bricanyl) a 9!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614081231460131/k2311a0814/8.14.10