Hebral Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • When my hair gets super dry and I have a lot of split ends I like to use Herbal Essences Hello Hydrations Moisturizing Conditioner
  • I would recommend this coconut hair conditioner to a friend or loved one who has dry hair and split ends because it took can of mine

• by Soleil Robins

When my hair gets super dry and I have a lot of split ends I like to use Herbal Essences Hello Hydrations Moisturizing Conditioner. It has natural moisturizing ingredients in it and a soft tropical vanilla coconut smells to it that is very sweet. This conditioner helps repair my hair and hydrated it back up so it can be soft, shiny, and healthy again so I can comb and style my hair easily.

The way I like to use this moisturizing hair conditioner when I do use it is by first washing my hair with shampoo and than taking a handful of the conditioner and lathering my hair up with it from the roots to the ends. I use a comb to comb the conditioner afterwards throughout out my hair to make sure

every strand of hair is getting conditioned and repaired. Then I like to leave it in my hair while I am shaving my legs and than I like to rinse it out completely. Sometimes when my hair is super dry I skip the shampooing and just use the conditioner and it works well with softening my hair right up and making it smells so good. However, the coconut smell doesn’t last all day at all. You can usually smell it in your hair for about an hour after you have conditioned it.

When you go to use the conditioner if you end up trying it your will notice it has a white milky color to it and is thick and creamy. The conditioner wont feel heavy in your hair after you use it ...

• and wont weigh down your hair and make it look greasy. This conditioner is actually a super hydrating conditioner without the weighing down part. However, I only use this conditioner once in awhile and sometimes once a week. Maybe if someone were to use it every day it would begin to weigh down your hair, but I really don’t think it would.

Now the other way I have been using the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner is by adding some of it to my vanilla body wash too make it a moisturizing body wash. It actually helps moisturize my skin as I am washing up. If I were to just wash with my vanilla body wash my skin would be so dried out, but when I mix it with this coconut scented

conditioner it helps make it a moisturizing body wash that not only cleanses my skin and body, but also makes if feel very silky soft and smooth.

The price of this conditioner was affordable and worth the money I spend on it when I need it because it works well and does what it is suppose too. It really improves the way my hair shines, feels, and looks. I have even notice my hair looks brighter and clear and not so dull when I use this hair conditioner. I would recommend this coconut hair conditioner to a friend or loved one who has dry hair and split ends because it took can of mine. I do hope those of you who try this hair conditioner like what it can do for your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081231440131/k2311a0814/8.14.10