Extreme 4U2 Eyelash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I ran off of eyelash mascara so I decided to drop by Watsons to buy this wonderful product from Bel Air Cosmetics
  • But if you decided to go out under the sun and commute and get dust and smoke and sweat, well I don’t seem to recommend using it
  • So far, this is the only problem I have encountered on using Extreme 4U2 Eyelash Mascara

• by strawberrychocodahi

I ran off of eyelash mascara so I decided to drop by Watsons to buy this wonderful product from Bel Air Cosmetics. My last eyelash mascara applicator was just thin and sparse and was very hard unlike Extreme 4U2 eyelash mascara which is a flexible brush applicator which can take any angles you easily apply your eyelashes.

I highly regard Extreme for giving my eyelashes perfect darker definition which is not that thick in fiber and volume. It is just light after the application and it is of course water proof. I personally like how I can carry this eyelash mascara easily on my beauty pouch because it is

on a tube so I have the advantage of squeezing the content to the max which is so economical.

It does give a good lengthening effect which is not too stiff and uncontrollable once the mascara dries to your eyelashes. I can easily apply this on my lower eyelashes without any problems at all, which you can also try that is if you have longer eyelashes. It stays for 6 to 8 hours straight without retouch plus I can also remove it with makeup cream remover without any problems of residue or smudge since I can obviously see fibers being removed easily by applying a makeup remover cream and ...

• rinsing it off with warm water without any mess.

It does not have any strong annoying paint smell or something which other mascara does have. It also comes in shades of brown black and dark black. I also complement the affordable price of P314 pesos for their 10gram easy to squeeze tube which will last for a year.

The only thing I don’t like on this product was that when I traveled and commuted, I came to see that the mascara was smudging at the corner of my eye which I needed a facial tissue to wipe it off. If you use this type of product, it is best when

you are inside an air conditioned room. But if you decided to go out under the sun and commute and get dust and smoke and sweat, well I don’t seem to recommend using it.

Extreme 4U2 works well in a cold and well ventilated place where you don’t seem to be perspiring and getting yourself oily. But if you have an oily eyelid which I do have, prepare yourself to wipe off the smudge at the corner of your eyes. So far, this is the only problem I have encountered on using Extreme 4U2 Eyelash Mascara. But I still recommend this to all the ladies who wants great eyelash definition without clumps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081231430131/k2311a0814/8.14.10