Clearasil Anti-Acne Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Clearasil Anti-Acne Gel by Clearasil, weighing 10 g for $10 online
  • Another thing I like besides that was, even though it was not gentle, at least it never left my skin oily and red

• by aaa201558

I bought Clearasil Anti-Acne Gel by Clearasil, weighing 10 g for $10 online. It helped me clear my acne without paying too much a few months ago.

The product is in gel form. The gel is very clear and transparent. It is very sticky in texture. It contains Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide, which are all good at keeping the acne at bay, and in controlling any future break outs. Other products may contain the same things, but what keeps this product apart from all the

others is that, it has the right amounts of its ingredients - not too little, but not too much. Its Benzoyl Peroxide content, for example, is only 2.5%, which is not too much if you are applying it on your acne, or else it will dry up too much and might cause irritation to others as well as excessive dryness. So, when I bought this product, I tried it right away.

I was right. The product stung a bit because of its BP content, but it only lasted for a while. I had two big acne with puss, and the others were smaller but new. I was careful to only apply a small thin film on all acne because it was already concentrated. I would apply it on after washing my face and applying my toner, at least once a day before sleeping.

In the morning, I would see white residues on my face because of the dried up gel. The acne would shrink down a bit day after day,

• Clearasil Anti-Acne Gel
      and most of all, the big acne which used to be a nuisance now were suddenly fading away slowly.

The stinging sensation was the only thing I complained about. Other than that, nothing else. Besides, it was able to reduce the size of my acne in just one day, and in a matter of only 3 weeks, my smaller acne were almost gone and the big ones were also barely visible. Besides, it was available here in local pharmacies, for only 50 pesos at 50

ML, and it did not run out quickly because you only needed a small amount of it.

Another thing I like besides that was, even though it was not gentle, at least it never left my skin oily and red. Unlike other products which left it overdried and oily this one did not, because it only had a small amount of BP which may have left my skin dry if I did not have any good toner, moisturizer and a wash to soften it up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114081231420131/k2311a0814/8.14.10