Naproxen Sodium (Anaprox) film coated tablets  » Medicine  »
  • Generics are often cheaper but in my experience they are not as effective as the branded ones

• by Carlisle

I rushed to fast to workout yesterday without even bothering to stretch and warm-up. I missed working out so much that I had to run into the studio without worrying about stretching my muscles first. I came in the middle of the class, picked a spot and followed the boxing instructor. I punched, kicked, jumped and shouted myself to the finish. During the cool down session, I felt something aching in my back. Yes, I just pulled a muscle. I was too hasty to bother stretching my muscles and this is what I got for it. I would rather have muscle pain in other

parts of the body, just not my back. I kept stretching but nothing helped. I then went to the pharmacy to get something for the pain. The lady suggested Naproxen Sodium (Anaprox).

Naproxen Sodium (Anaprox) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which produces analgesia and anti-fever effects to relieve pain. This is usually taken for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, dysmenorrhea and mild to moderate muscle pain. I was given the 550 mg film coated tablets. The tablet is oblong in shape and has a groove in the middle. It has the letters NPS and number 550 imprinted on it. A box of 30 can be ...

• purchased for $58.85 even without a prescription. The box of 15 will cost about $38.61. Generics are often cheaper but in my experience they are not as effective as the branded ones.

Even though the tablet was a bit larger than the other pain medication that I have tried, I didn’t have any trouble swallowing it. The tablet went down my throat along with the water smoothly and without a hitch. I was able to experience the first sign of relief from my aching back an hour after I took it. I had a lasting and pain-free experience for 7 hours! After which I

had to pop another tablet to keep the pain away. There was a slight gastric pain that I felt when I forgot to take it with food. I read in the leaflet that it should be taken with meals to prevent this undesirable side effect. Another was a minor nausea which quickly faded away when I stopped the drug. Naproxen Sodium (Anaprox) took care of my back ache. I even recommended this to my gym friends who at times encounter some muscle pains. Due to its rapid and long lasting relief from back ache and other muscle pain that I have encountered, I give Anaprox a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613081231380931/k2311a0813/8.13.10