Impulse New York Perfumed Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am making sure that I have plenty of Impulse body sprays on my dressing table as I like to spray this liberally for extra confidence and it has been pretty humid of late
  • So this Impulse New York is the latest addition to my collection and I love it
  • I do not know what red fruit smells like but I can definitely pick up on the blend of apple and the gorgeous floral jasmine
  • It is not overly fruity which can smell a bit cheap but I think it is a lovely fresh blend
  • Impulse is my favourite brand that I always rely on

• by jeanne71

I am making sure that I have plenty of Impulse body sprays on my dressing table as I like to spray this liberally for extra confidence and it has been pretty humid of late. So this Impulse New York is the latest addition to my collection and I love it.

According to the can, the fragrance of this is a combination of apple, red fruit and jasmine. When I was first using it, I had not read what fragrances it had, but I recognized a scent that I really liked and which reminded me of something. Could it be citrus? It was fruity but also quite fresh and exhilarating. When I read that this contains the scent of apple I realized that was what I liked so much, as it reminded me of a shampoo I used to use years ago

that made my hair smells gorgeously of apples. I do not know what red fruit smells like but I can definitely pick up on the blend of apple and the gorgeous floral jasmine. It is not overly fruity which can smell a bit cheap but I think it is a lovely fresh blend. This scent is very different to other Impulse body sprays and what I do like about Impulse is that you can find a scent to suit every mood. They make sexy scents, or sugary sweet scents but this one is really fresh, summery and sporty.

In case you did not know, Impulse is not a deodorant as such but is not as heavy as a perfume and you are supposed to spray it liberally all over your body. It makes me feel really good and, especially for the ...

• day time when I am at work, I prefer this light but gorgeous all over body fragrance to wearing a heavy perfume that can be cloying, especially in hot weather. It gives me confidence for the day but I also like the fact that I can give myself a few squirts throughout the day if I have got a bit sweaty or to perk myself up a bit.

The packaging of these Impulse body sprays is really good as they come in a handbag size 75ml aerosol canister with a very good feature that there is no lid to come off in your handbag. If you want to shut off the aerosol spray so that it does not spray in your handbag then you simply twist round the top so the aerosol hole is covered and the aerosol spray mechanism is locked. The

packaging looks cute too as this New York one is in a vibrant, metallic green, reflecting the fresh apple fragrance, with a little mosaic of various New York related things such as a Broadway sign, a muffin and a theatre ticket. I think this looks quite cute.

This cost me the standard price from my local supermarket which was about £1.70. You can buy cheaper body sprays but I can always rely on Impulse to last pretty well for a body spray and it is always a good quality scent too. Impulse is my favourite brand that I always rely on. Impulse New York is from their cities range and you can also try Impulse London and Impulse Paris, with equally cute pictures on them. I really like this fresh apple and floral scent, especially for hot and sticky summer days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113081231350931/k2311a0813/8.13.10